News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Slowdrive

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 08, 2015, 12:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Slowdrive is now on the scoreboards! And what a start ;)

Leo, I had to squeeze your logo a bit too much sorry. If you want to replace it, just post the new one here: there is space for about 75x50 pixels.

Shoegazing Leo

I'll make a thing what we call gambiarra to give space to appear all elements. I'll repost here

Shoegazing Leo

Now, I made the gambiarra (and discovered what can be called ugly hack in english). It's with a multiple size:

Marco

Hi my friends . So we are 4 and 6 Leo ? :) Unfortunately I have not enough time to become "crazy" looking for the perfect lap but the first 3 pipsqueaks are very far so that ,probably ,I would spend a lot of energy to lower the gap without anyway be able to catch them  . Are there some tricks that i have to know ?

dreadnaut

Quote from: Marco on January 29, 2015, 06:03:56 PM
Are there some tricks that i have to know ?

Having started "recently" myself, I found there were tons of trick I didn't know about, some of them really difficult :)  I put down a non-complete list once.

On the other end, replays in the first half of the month are public! You can find them at the top of the scoreboard, where it says All results.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: Marco on January 29, 2015, 06:03:56 PM
Hi my friends . So we are 4 and 6 Leo ? :) Unfortunately I have not enough time to become "crazy" looking for the perfect lap but the first 3 pipsqueaks are very far so that ,probably ,I would spend a lot of energy to lower the gap without anyway be able to catch them  . Are there some tricks that i have to know ?

You we're very fast and I looked that the tricks of almost all pipsqueaks are the same.

CTG

So we have to beat SlOwrion to defend our team title. Don't worry, it won't hurt. ;)

alanrotoi

Norway, Brazil, Italy and Argentina!

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 19, 2015, 07:46:00 AM
Norway, Brazil, Italy and Argentina!

I don't know the Marco's surname, but everybody with names what can be pretend what is brazilians: Lucas Pedrosa and Daniel Stien are suitable names for brazilian citizen.

alanrotoi

Yes, Brazil is a country with a wide history of immigration like USA and Argentina.

alanrotoi

Congrats!

If the team name was "SlowDive" I'm sure Neymar and Robben would be here :)

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 11, 2015, 02:34:21 AM
Congrats!

If the team name was "SlowDive" I'm sure Neymar and Robben would be here :)

They are FastDivers, like Burrito Ortega.

Shoegazing Leo

Congratulations to Marco. Very good race. A strong 2nd place and a extra LTB point.