News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Firenze (USC 96)

Started by CTG, January 09, 2015, 04:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

816.79 km

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on February 03, 2015, 08:39:48 AM
DUP should hurry up for +2 PTB.

Barely possible now (Edit: even less so given Akoss' latest, which I only noticed now). In any case, this is a quite enjoyable track.

CTG

It seems I have to use manual... ::)

816.79 km

BöllérJani

Could you explain this böff cult? I don't get it.

Quote from: BöllérJani on February 05, 2015, 12:56:10 PM

If you are lurking around here, you'd rather start your engine and drive.

By the way: http://wiki.stunts.hu/index.php/B%C3%96FF

816.79 km

BöllérJani

Sorry, I'm already a Stunts pensioner.

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 26, 2008, 12:36:03 PM
We was about to buy some more beers and other drinks, but we realized that in this district, shops are closed and/or don't sell alcoholic drinks due to a new rule. That was a really sad thing. With having only 3 litres of beer and 2 deciliters of pálinka, we left the shop. We could not find a shop in which we can fill up our alcohol stock. We climbed the Kiscelli slope, found the usual benches were CTG and me were drinking a few times before, and started to party. We drank, we smoked, we sang, we armwrestled (I'm looking forward to hear the recorded sound effects of the Bonzai Joe-Akoss Poo left hand battle, which was an epic one... CTG?), we had an other competition (holding "eeeeee" as long as possible). We also had some great böffs. We were talking about öblös böffs very much. We described what is an öblös böff for Bonzai Joe. An öblös böff really came out from deep inside. Big, loud, and has a great natural ööööö sound, so not much acting needed. It turned out that CTG is the new master of böffs, and not me. He performed terribly loud and long böffs, I was amazed to hear them. I was also performing well, but CTG was better. BJ also böffed a few times.

Forever ÖBLÖS BÖFF! :D

CTG

Update: tonight, sorry for the delay.

BöllérJani

Quote from: CTG on February 05, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

Quote from: Akoss Poo on August 26, 2008, 12:36:03 PM
We was about to buy some more beers and other drinks, but we realized that in this district, shops are closed and/or don't sell alcoholic drinks due to a new rule. That was a really sad thing. With having only 3 litres of beer and 2 deciliters of pálinka, we left the shop. We could not find a shop in which we can fill up our alcohol stock. We climbed the Kiscelli slope, found the usual benches were CTG and me were drinking a few times before, and started to party. We drank, we smoked, we sang, we armwrestled (I'm looking forward to hear the recorded sound effects of the Bonzai Joe-Akoss Poo left hand battle, which was an epic one... CTG?), we had an other competition (holding "eeeeee" as long as possible). We also had some great böffs. We were talking about öblös böffs very much. We described what is an öblös böff for Bonzai Joe. An öblös böff really came out from deep inside. Big, loud, and has a great natural ööööö sound, so not much acting needed. It turned out that CTG is the new master of böffs, and not me. He performed terribly loud and long böffs, I was amazed to hear them. I was also performing well, but CTG was better. BJ also böffed a few times.

Forever ÖBLÖS BÖFF! :D

Okay, I get it now. Childish, really! But BÖFF!

816.79 km

CTG

CTG