News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Team championship 2015

Started by zaqrack, January 18, 2015, 01:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dstien

Quote from: CTG on January 20, 2015, 04:18:42 PM
Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on January 19, 2015, 04:36:17 PM
Slowdrive wants a second pipsqueak! Come on, youngsters, shoegazers, noisers, dreampopers, rockers and post-rockers!

Dstien and Paradisio (=Mingva) are still available for Slowdrive.

My motivation for being in a team is primarily aesthetics; to avoid gaps in the team column on the scoreboard. Average Joe sort of died when the whole bunch jumped ship. I guess I could live up to the Slowdrive name.

zaqrack

Quote from: dstien on January 22, 2015, 10:26:45 AM

My motivation for being in a team is primarily aesthetics; to avoid gaps in the team column on the scoreboard. Average Joe sort of died when the whole bunch jumped ship. I guess I could live up to the Slowdrive name.

8) ;D

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: dstien on January 22, 2015, 10:26:45 AM
Quote from: CTG on January 20, 2015, 04:18:42 PM
Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on January 19, 2015, 04:36:17 PM
Slowdrive wants a second pipsqueak! Come on, youngsters, shoegazers, noisers, dreampopers, rockers and post-rockers!

Dstien and Paradisio (=Mingva) are still available for Slowdrive.

I sent you a message what I sent to Migvadisio/Paragvadas to invite. More infos: http://forum.stunts.hu/index.php?topic=3150.0

alanrotoi

Congrats!! I want to read Marco's stunts file ^_^

Duplode

Quote from: zaqrack on January 18, 2015, 01:44:29 AM
Please announce official team rosters here so I can set them on the site as well. Remember, a team consists of 2 to 4 pipsqueaks.

There is also Damage Inc., featuring (at a minimum) afullo and SuperBrian.