News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z26 :) RUSH HOUR

Started by al il professore, May 19, 2003, 10:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

I dont often support people, or persons, because i am an anarchist and i forgive nothing to anybody else while i permit eveything to my munificent... majesty, but this time, ctg had to support zak 26th track. Remember it is a ten minutes track, with no major mistakes, and your competition has still some mistakes you need to fix before you can criticize nowadays number one competition on stunts.

Come on beat my time, come on come on!!! Do like in z25 CTG!!! you cant? you cant... YOU CANT ah ah ah ah ah.

Bladies and ladies, let us introduce you the new double entendre website title www.liveforspeed.com , some distraction for us stunts gods stills in this o'pretty game.

Please support jackie chan and his chanesque movies that are always made of with a making of in the end of their making
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I don't want to say wrong to this track. I only told, that it was not a hard work to build... :)

About UnskilledStunts: I won't correct any mistakes because this championship will be ended forever in December (or now, because everything can happen to me in the summer...).

And your time: I don't want to fight with you. You know- like me- that you are better. So don't call me for your battle! Akoss will give you a real challenge not me.

al il professore

i spoke about mistakes in your championship as hard as i speak of my championship errors... :)

And i am disappointed that you dont fight my time in z26.. I still hope you really drove 1.04.30 :)

I want a cool fight against you, like on z25 :)

Well. I have no time for bonzai joe this month, i will only try to beat myself. Its a personal fight, with the blessing of all team members. Of course, krys and argammon will be on the podium with me, and mingva will applause us from the fourth step... I am not kidding, Orion is really in good shape this time, and its not for joking.

Feel pain.

(brrr xdude_nl plays again, this guy, i fear him)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

I know, it's only the beginning of this month, but I have some tips for the ending result:

1. Alain (because he's on the top now)      59.00
2. Bonzai Joe (not so hungry for winning)  59.20
3. Argammon (Orion teamwork)               59.50
4. Alan Rotoi (lost motivaton?)                  59.90
5. Krys Toff (Orion teamwork...)             1:01.00
6. Akoss Poo (exams and less time)        1:01.70
7. XDude_NL (wants to be pro again)      1:02.80
8. CTG (exams...)                                 1:03.60
9. Usrin (Opponent Near teamwork)        1:04.00
10. Mingva (bored in Stunts?)                 1:04.50

al il professore

aaah i finally achieved the rank of favorite (after one year of efforts)

my bet:

1. Alain
1. Argammon
3. Alanrotoi
4. krys toff
5. bravo juliet
6. alpha papa

Krys TOFF

Hey, thanks CTG and Alain for thinking I can reach top 5 again :wink:

Btw, my 1:10,80 has been made in 10 minutes, auto gears.
Of course, I can do better than this one.

But around 1 minute... :shock:  :? I dunno.

Alain's nightmare

I'm sure Alan Rotoi will drive for real, cause he loves the Porsche 962. I don't see a lot of improvement on this track though, except lucky bugs of course :D

CTG

Without lucky bugs I improved again :) But I'm not that man who likes hide his results: new replay is 1:03.60. Come on Krys, you are able to beat me!

al il professore

1.3!

what is happening with CTG!!!

He really is good driver now :)

I love every car, i love every track i want to win z26 because it is the anniversary track of my career beginning. My driving skills are on top this month

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I like the track very much, and that shows that a track design doesn't demand hours. A little bit like the 2001 ZakStunts tracks, simple, and great. The real Zakish components are missing but that isn't a problem. No top 5 for Krys because Alain, Argammon, Rotoi, Bonzai, CTG and me will beat him. And Bolo? Maybe. Winning time under a minute that's sure but not me... This is the year of short tracks. Not a problem, more time to work on it. My bet:

1. Alain 59.20 he deserves it now
2. Bonzai Joe 59.55 he is always on top
3. Argammon 59.70 he is active again
4. Akoss Poo 1:00.70 exams, but i have time for ZakStunts
5. Alan Rotoi 1:01.05 lost motivation, but he sends a time this time
6. CTG 1:02.35 he is improving
7. Krys Toff 1:02.70 he is good on fast tracks
8. Mingva 1:03.70 he will like this track
9. Bolo 1:03.90  hope he will send a time
10. Zak 1:05.00 he has a girlfriend
11. Usrin 1:05.50 exams
12. Myron 1:06.25 talented

We are the best!
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

CTG

Well, 1:03.60 is an almost perfect lap with my amateur skills... but I hope it will be enough to stay in pro!

al il professore

1.3.60!!! it makes a larger hole in my butt!

Argammon

1)Daffy Duck 0.59.35 because Krys kid's will CHEAT! ;)
2)Tweety Bird 0.59.40 because DD is better at cheating :)
3)Krys Toff 0.59.45 because he wants his kids to win
4)Leo Ramone 0.59.50 because he does not cheat and is the TOP driver
5)Mingva 0.59.55 because he spends 30 hours a month to max out his time
6)CTG 1.00.00 Because CTG spends more time on his ghost than on his own time
7)Argammon 1.01.00 Because the IMSA cars are Arga's SPECIAL cars.There are no other cars he is as good with.
8)Akoss Poo 1.03.00 Because he got no skill :)
9)Bonzai Tree 1.05.00 Because everyone knows he'll only spend 30 minutes on this track and of course he got no skill at all 'n00b'
10)Alain 1.05.05 If you talk about performance it's pretty obvious Alain wasn't as bad as he has been the last 2 month and this month.Being at the vally of his skillz he will of course LOSE it :)

;)

al il professore

strange... anger or envy drove this post?

Argammon

Neither :)
It's a brainteaser.
Those who are smart enough will be able to read it.
It contains 2 mistakes though:
1)I forgot alanrotoi and 2)Krys is to close to the top.
In that list he would deserve to be closer to the bottom but I did not want to divide him from his kids :)