News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z26 :) RUSH HOUR

Started by al il professore, May 19, 2003, 10:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argammon

I must say I am a bit disappointed by your answer Alain :)
Try to be better next time.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

beware daffy my sister will come and steal your victory! :)

zak always brings his girlfriend to stunts competition :) but eszti was a better driver :oops:
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

CTG

Yes, but as far as I know Zsuzsi is a beginner... Anyway, there's a great chance that my girlfriend will play on ZCT 26! She said the map of 'Rush Hour' is not too difficult... :D

BonzaiJoe

If I had a girlfriend, I would SO make her play. Wait, I sort of have a semi-one.... ask me later!
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

yes!!! the answer!

the answer is on the scoreboard :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

My bet:

1) Alan Rotoi
2) Bonzai Joe
3) Alain
4) Akoss Poo
5) CTG
6) Krys
7) XDude_NL
8) Mingva
9) Usrin
10) Zak
11) Eddie

Krys TOFF

Alan, you forgot argy...
He is decided to race this track.
And when Argy is determinate, he is in top 3. :wink:

As for Tweety and Daffy, I think Daffy will race.
But Tweety felt in love with offroad when racing Z25 and now he doesn't want to race on paved road anymore...! :shock:

alanrotoi

I didn't forget him. I guessed he won't race.

al il professore

about tweety bird: young kids like to play in dirt. Like bonzai joe. and me. and akoss poo.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Myron

Who is al il professore? Alain?
The "Messiah"

alanrotoi

al il professore

al il professore

emotions submerged me, sorry...

Yes i am ALAIN :) the same that try to encourage newbies all year into stunts way of life.

the second coming is near.

al il professore

cool every orionians accepted myron, and now he joined the team. Dream on orionians, you are the strongest team on earth now.

CTG

How to go under 1:02???  :roll: