News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z26 :) RUSH HOUR

Started by al il professore, May 19, 2003, 10:36:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

:oops:  :oops: I have a 1:01.55 waiting in my stunts directory since Friday, 23 de Mayo de 2003 10:11:14 p.m.  

I'll send it right now :roll:

al il professore

yes, send it in the quiet days gran pitufo
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

It isn't quiet days.... what do you mean?

alanrotoi

jajaja seems like quiet days started before than the expected or is it a lack of updates?

zaqrack

quiet days start this evening, dont blame me :)

al il professore

pff when do you send leading times? when nobody can beat it... in the quiet days. is your ego satisfied? i got a rpl for the target painted on your ass.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Funny... you have a faster time in your rpl stock. :lol: I don't care your time, I'm in another league.

You wanna fight with me but we are in different rings... I'm sorry :P jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaaAAAAAA!

XDude_NL

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Funny... you have a faster time in your rpl stock. :lol: I don't care your time, I'm in another league.

You wanna fight with me but we are in different rings... I'm sorry :P jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaaaaaAAAAAA!

jajajajajajaAAA Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^ :P  :lol:

al il professore

hopeless. i am faster than him and he laughs. he is mad.

Usrin

Zak, I've sent TWO replays Friday evening.  :evil: The first (at 23:14) contains the time that's on the scoreboard now. But at 23:27 I sent my second replay, with a better time (1:04.05), and it would be enough for the 7th place. And this time is very close to CTG's tip (on 19 May he thought my final time would be 1:04.00), so congratulations to CTG!  :)

Usrin
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Usrin

Thanks for the quick correction! :)

al il professore

but what time was the deadline? 21:00 or 24:00?

anyway, i need to underline that 1:04 is since a very competitive time ! with akoss and ctg, opponent near can match orion team in the yearly rankings :)

Usrin

The order you can see on the page "Team Rankings" will last forever. Opponent Near is first (simply because it's the best team of the world :) ), Orion is second.  :)  For me, Cork's Crew isn't a pariticipant of this competition... they are the "official" champions, but it means nothing for me. The real race is between Opponent Near and Orion :)

Alain, I don't know when the deadline was exactly, but it was on Saturday. That's sure. And I sent my replays on Friday... :!:

Usrin

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

It seems I did my best result ever. It is my first 2nd place not counting the ZCT +3 result, so I'm very happy now. I thought I'm only 4th-5th with that 1:01.10. I'm also very satisfied with the team result. But congratulations to Alain, he deserved that win.
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

cool i waited an insult from you usrin, just to reply to it.

of course opponent nears are fast, but not that fast, and you can try several times, several positions, opponent near are opponent near, but no other position than BEHIND. ok you are second on the team rankings now, but just because you sent your month replay now...

tomorrow, when the six members of the most powerful team on earth have sent their times, perhaps your objective level as a team will be a shock. so i suggest you forget trying to match with ORION powers.