News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Too many competitions, too few pipsqueaks

Started by Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister, May 20, 2003, 01:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

No time from Rotoi on ZCT 25! Somebody said he is bored with Stunts but he sent a time on Chicago and he's active on Eger! Why no time on ZakStunts?
I think the answer is that there are too many competitions. ZCT, ACT, IRC, Unskilled, StuntsLOL, IMSA Cup, FranceStunts.... ooooh, these are too many, and we don't have time for all. The competitiors choose not the same competitions, and there are too few pipsqueaks at each competitions. And the value of positions are decreasing... I'm third again on ZCT 25 but I did nothing special, it wasn't my best rpl. No hard time from Krys, Mingva (my sister almost beat him, what a shame; Leo beat him), no time from Argammon and Alain. Juank and pArAnO only prefer IRC... Not enough competitiors, and too many competitions. Let's close some of them or get more competitiors.
There were rumours about the return of Nailwood, CAP, Sylvain Chabert, Roy also said he will send a time sometimes, Rotoi mentioned a girl who was possible to join, Bonzai mentioned Nytro 3 but nobody entered. Let's write to more forums that we are on the Net, and let's join us! And close the redundant competitions!
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

there are enough competitions, and we need more

I sent a time on z25, i almost won :)

i post on other forums, alanrotoi does too, you can if you want, every stunts pipsqueak is committed in the task of making us grow. its working because there were all the time new pipsqueaks coming joining us, and we all know that only the hardcore will stay with us... at least, xdude_nl is our new friend, and i am so happy of that.

just go on speaking of stunts around you, it will get effects :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

Hey! I'm newer than XDude_NL! Don't forget me!
I think too. There are too many compatitions. That's why I'm playing only in ztc!

Myron

Oh sorry, I have forgot the login. My name is Myron, Mike Myron:)
The "Messiah"

Krys TOFF

Mingva and I joined HOTU comp. And we, and alan too, posted in the HOTU forum.
The HOTU community is big, and seeing Stunts in the top 3 topics of the multiplayer central may help bring new pipsqueaks in HOTU comp.
And as I gave to Jim all the addresses of all active Stunts comp, I really hope new pipsqueaks will join. :roll:
I also add all Stunts comps addresses as a comment in the Stunts download from HOTU.

Another thing : I encountered a few days ago an old friend.
The guy who gave me the 1st version of Stunts I played (Mindscape v1.0) !!! :shock:
He loves abandongames, and he still plays Stunts with his 2 brothers some times.
So I hope he will come to our competitions and bring his brothers with him. :roll:  :)

alanrotoi