News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT163 - Full House

Started by CTG, February 15, 2015, 10:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

BöllérJani

Duplode

Damn! I'm now typing slowly with just one hand because I screwed up my right shoulder, just like I did in Z129 - this time, however, I don't think I'll be able to race before the deadline  :(

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: Duplode on March 09, 2015, 04:45:55 AM
Damn! I'm now typing slowly with just one hand because I screwed up my right shoulder, just like I did in Z129 - this time, however, I don't think I'll be able to race before the deadline  :(

Is Duplode the Stunts' Valdivia?

Duplode

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on March 09, 2015, 04:47:51 AM

Is Duplode the Stunts' Valdivia?

LOL!  :D

CTG

Hand/arm/shoulder injuries are not that rare among Stunts pipsqueaks. BJ was (is?) suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, Akoss Poo had psycho-induced penis cancer in his hand, McKracken broke his arm in 2006 and I had two shoulder surgeries in the last few years. But you mustn't go that far, even cutting your index finger can dissuade from racing.

Have a quick recovery, Duplode!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I injured my finger last April during hiking in the Slovak Paradise. I only have to stop driving for a few weeks (resulting in a weak ZCT153 final time).
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Duplode

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 09, 2015, 02:43:36 PM
I injured my finger last April during hiking in the Slovak Paradise. I only have to stop driving for a few weeks (resulting in a weak ZCT153 final time).

Primary shoulder injury in April 2012 ---> damned weak ZCT129 result with IMSA + missing ZCT130

Re-injured in May 2013 and re-re-injured in June 2013 ---> no real effect, winning ZCT142, acceptable results on ZCT143 and 144

Shoulder operation in late October 2013 --> racing a lot despite of the medical advice, winning ZCT147, but payed a lot for the efforts (long-lasting pain, slow recovery), bad result on ZCT148

Minor shoulder operation in September 2014 ---> no real effect, racing a lot despite of the medical advice, resulting repeated rupture and bleeding of the wound (it wasn't worth anyway)

zaqrack

Get well soon! I was going to suggest mouse driving... well, I won't. :)

alanrotoi

You'll recover soon and we'll see a lap from you or at least make a left handed race :D

alanrotoi

I found motivation for racing but I have some family issues that will take me away from hard racing the following days.

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on March 10, 2015, 06:08:13 PM
I found motivation for racing but I have some family issues that will take me away from hard racing the following days.

Ouch.  :( Best wishes to you and your family!

alanrotoi

Thanks! I am in charge of everything about this so it takes most of my time and energy. It's going well so it will end soon.

And yesterday I made a replay and overwrite it accidentally 1:13.65 :(

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I sent 1:05.05. Don't know about CTG. And you? Duplode? Marco? Anybody else?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km