News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mostar (USC 98)

Started by CTG, February 23, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Placeholder for the next nightmare track of Akoss Poo.

Shoegazing Leo

Predicting name: Carabobo. Venezuelan state with a funny name. Carabobo spells like cara bobo in portuguese, what means foolish guy.

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on February 23, 2015, 05:21:35 PM
Predicting name: Carabobo. Venezuelan state with a funny name. Carabobo spells like cara bobo in portuguese, what means foolish guy.

Wrong. Akoss Poo has several candidates - even a funny one.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Well, we will take a trip with the war hit Bosnia-Herzegovina, namely to the famous historic city of Mostar with the Audi. By the way it is a beautiful city I've already been to, I'm recommending it to be visited by everyone.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

CTG

Quote from: Akoss Poo on February 27, 2015, 10:36:24 AM
Well, we will take a trip with the war hit Bosnia-Herzegovina, namely to the famous historic city of Mostar with the Audi. By the way it is a beautiful city I've already been to, I'm recommending it to be visited by everyone.

Mostar [btw with s, and not with sh]

629.09 km

CTG

Track name: Mostar
Designer: Akoos LOME Akoss Poo
Car: Audi Quattro Sport
Difficulty: 3/5
OWOOT length: 3.3 miles
Estimated winning time: 1:22.50
Deadline: 20th March 2015, midnight

CTG

DUP, POO and any volunteers: I call you for a noRH battle in the first half of the race. Here is my very first raw lap.

AbuRaf70

Por largo que sea el camino, siempre comienza con el primer paso.

Quote from: CTG on March 01, 2015, 12:23:27 AM
DUP, POO and any volunteers: I call you for a noRH battle in the first half of the race. Here is my very first raw lap.

Good idea, this track is well suitable for no RH driving.

629.09 km

Duplode

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 01, 2015, 04:57:19 PM
Quote from: CTG on March 01, 2015, 12:23:27 AM

Good idea, this track is well suitable for no RH driving.

OK, I'm in too. Here is my first completed lap.

And should we believe that?

629.09 km

Duplode

Quote from: Akoss Poo on March 01, 2015, 07:47:05 PM
And should we believe that?

Well, I said "first completed lap". There were several crashes, spins and finish line misses preceding it ;)

Well, I only consider Bonzai Joe as a better no-RH than myself (well, when I drink, Zak can also beat me, and I know that CTG also improved much), and even he can't give me that much time difference... that turned out on WSMs. My first completed lap was 2:03, and 1:52 was my sixth one, and I felt that a very good one. It would have been much less prominent, and I might have believed your time, if you had sent 1:55 for first lap...

629.09 km