News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Mostar (USC 98)

Started by CTG, February 23, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

I won't take the lead as long as Duplode is injured. Unless he's okay with that.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on March 09, 2015, 02:38:06 PM
I won't take the lead as long as Duplode is injured. Unless he's okay with that.

Do as you feel like, I won't complain either way. If all goes to plan my shoulder should be good enough to race again one or two days before the March 20th deadline.

USC_closure

SERVICE MESSAGE:

The race continues from today, 14:20 (as the suspension was officially announced at 14:20, on 12th March). New deadline: 10th April 2015, midnight.

The site moved to http://unskilledstunts.atw.hu. I asked Duplode to remove the original site files from Zak's FTP and replace it with a redirection link to the new place.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

USC_closure

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 02, 2015, 12:04:23 PM
Good news!

Don't worry, you won't like the next track for sure. ;D

USC_closure

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

USC_closure

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 03, 2015, 01:08:44 PM
Quote from: CTG (limited access) on April 03, 2015, 01:06:45 PM
Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 02, 2015, 12:04:23 PM
Good news!

Btw why don't you take the first place? :P

I've just taken it.

I mean MOSTAR track. I don't give a shit on ZCT164.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG (limited access) on April 02, 2015, 10:50:38 AM
The race continues from today, 14:20 (as the suspension was officially announced at 14:20, on 12th March). New deadline: 10th April 2015, midnight.

Good news indeed!

I asked Duplode to remove the original site files from Zak's FTP and replace it with a redirection link to the new place.

Past tense - did you ask me by e-mail? If so, it has not arrived somehow. Anyway, I will set up the redirection.

USC_closure

Quote from: Duplode on April 03, 2015, 04:30:49 PM
I asked Duplode to remove the original site files from Zak's FTP and replace it with a redirection link to the new place.

Past tense - did you ask me by e-mail? If so, it has not arrived somehow. Anyway, I will set up the redirection.

Thank you very much! Btw it was sent in e-mail (to yourname_number@yahoo.com.yourcountrycode).

QuoteHello!

Thank you for your e-mail. Of course the competition will be finished in a proper way. I don't know whether Akoss Poo wants to keep racing or not.

I just moved the site to http://unskilledstunts.atw.hu, so web hosting is not a critical issue anymore (yeah, the ad banner is annoying). About replay management: if Zak accepts my forum registration or sets back my original account, I can continue it in the usual way. If not, I would like to ask you to send me the uploaded replays with date once a week. In the latter case, my own replays would be published on the website. And one more thing: if you have an access to Zak's FTP, please remove the content of unskilled folder (you can make a backup if you want) and add a blank HTML with the ATW link. Thank you in advance!

About future plans: after the end of USC #100, the ATW site will be also removed (probably with a few weeks delay), but I'll prepare a well-detailed archive in PDF for Stunts Wiki, so nothing will be lost. My pending Stunts projects... well... they won't ever be finished. If you are interested in any of the unfinished cars/other vehicles, just sign (see the list below). However, some of them have a wrong size (too tall) and they have no custom dashboard at all, so they are more or less useless.

- 9 aircrafts ("cheated" weight because of the limited torque values)
- Trabant 601 (~25 HP "strong" wreck from the good old DDR, ~65 mph top speed, Countach-like anti powergear behaviour on ramps)
- Skoda 120 (slightly better communist car with ~110 mph top speed)
- Subaru Impreza WRX (too tall, should be re-designed a bit)
- Dodge Challenger R/T Hardtop from 1970 (my personal favorite from the pack, it looks quite cool in dark purple)
- Porsche 550 Spyder (another too tall vehicle... but since it's an opened car, maybe it doesn't disturb that much)
- Rolls Royce Phantom (quite a huge one, with extremely bad cornering)
- Ferrari 156 F1 "Sharknose" from 1961, kind of new Superkart (<500 kg, decent acceleration, but worse corner grip)
- Top Fuel dragster (accelerates like the Niva, brakes like Speedgate and turns like Ikarus)
- 3D shape update to Lada Niva Comeback and Knight Rider (Pontiac Firebird TransAm 1982, with KITT's scanner)
- Roller, bike and Flinstone car 3D shapes

Best regards,
CTG

Duplode

Quote from: CTG (limited access) on April 04, 2015, 01:20:41 PM
About future plans: after the end of USC #100, the ATW site will be also removed (probably with a few weeks delay), but I'll prepare a well-detailed archive in PDF for Stunts Wiki, so nothing will be lost.

Thanks for telling me of those plans. I consider it vital that at least the race archives of USx remain accessible in some manner, and I will see that it happens through the Wiki and/or Southern Cross.

USC_closure

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on March 09, 2015, 03:54:21 AM
Ho

Leo: the attachments in your last two posts are unavailable. Could you re-send them, please?

USC_closure

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on April 07, 2015, 03:58:05 PM
The last two:

Thanks, I'll update tonight. And sorry, somehow I missed those posts in March.