- An "OWOOT" flag that pipsqueaks can check when uploading replay
- OWOOT replays appear on a separate scoreboard as well (similar to newbie league). Only one entry per pipsqueak in the main scoreboard
- OWOOT replays forced to be always public
- OWOOT races are entirely 'just for fun', do not impact seasonal replays at all (no bonus points or similar)
- Of course if a pipsqueak only sends OWOOT replays, that counts as the best time for the main race.
Let's experiment! There are now two checkboxes, when you upload a replay, that allow you to mark your replay as NoRH
. For the moment both are available.
Two corresponding scoreboards have appeared at the bottom of the track page, which should
be limited to the tagged results. But it's an experiment, so Alan's results from 2005 might end up in there.
Zak, I leave to you to decide which checkboxes to have in use. You can also make up others (e.g., "only turning left"
) and I think I can store them per-track in the future.edit:
I'm already a bit uncertain about this experiment. I think these results should be handled/stored separately, or it might become a bit of a mess