News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New pipsqueak for Unskilled Drivers

Started by CTG, October 25, 2002, 12:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

CTG, I think you overcomplicate that team question. Just select the pilot who looks the fastest and wants to be your teammate. :D
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

Perharps I will do that, because there are only four drivers who want to join... But I would like to try how to organize a championship! :)

CTG

Hard battle btw. Andre Geo, CTG and CTG in my qualifying competition...  :D

CTG

I'm in bad mood. Perharps I give up racing at Unskilled Drivers. Bolo, CTG: SORRY! Next month I leave the team.  :cry:

Mingva

WHAT??? Are you crazy, CTG? Don't leave the team!!! You are the soul of "Unskilled Drivers" :!:

al il professore

ctg u must achieve to build this team. I mean, we all need your efforts in order to raise the championship to another level: organised teams with super pilots, more motivated by the challenge to stand every month than by the results. What will be stunts championships without unskilled drivers? please, make efforts to build this team up.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Sorry, I have a problems in my private life. I don't think I'll have a race in this month and perharps I give it up for this year. But I said: I'm in bad mood. If it changes I'll return to Stunts as soon as it's possible.

alanrotoi

Hey! This is a good idea, to do a casting to join the Unkilled Drivers.

CTG

New plans at Unskilled Drivers! CTG had to leave the team so there are only two 'Unskilled Driver' now. Perharps I'll build a new team on the same name with another driver, unless Bolo continues with a nice result in November and December...  :)

CTG

NEW HOMEPAGE OF UNSKILLED DRIVERS!!! And it's in English now! Let's visit it on http://www.unskilledstunts.cjb.net! And please send me your opinion and give me a piece of advice about it.

Mingva

zaqrack

CTG if you want send me the homepage zipped, and I'll upload it to the webdream server in a subdir of mine, extra.hu is dead from foreign countries.

Zak

zaqrack

or rather go to the HSZK and ask for an account number.
You'll get 50MB of space, which is quite good & fast.

Zak

CTG

OK, I'll send it, because I don't have enough time to go to the HSZK...  :?

CTG

I hope it works now, I use freeweb.hu  :)  The address is http://www.unskilledstunts.cjb.net Try it again and please tell me if there are problems with it.