Stunts - the Game > Stunts Reverse Engineering

Two opponents (2 only, making more)

(1/3) > >>

Vector:
Driver: Smelling' Dave Aston

Good at all, except shaloms, chicanes, and stunts.

--- Code: ---?   ed1aed1bed1ced2aed2bed2ced2ded3aed3bed3ced4aedesev1aev1bev1cev2aev2bev2cev2dev3aev3bev3cgnamlosepathspedwinn        9   R   †   ?   ?     B  W  x  ?  ?  °  ?  ×  â  ?    <  E  i  |    ‰  C  S  MAN, you are so good at racing! I can't believe my eyes! You beat me very unfair. You have that expensive car and you give me a crap! Make a track with less ramps and you will see how hard it can be. You beat this time; you can't beat me again. I think you are a pretty good driver. Let me drive the Indy next time, okay? Can i say something? Leave me eyes alone; i hate you! You will pay for this. Smelling']Dave Aston]]Age: 41 Height: 6'8]Years Experience: 25]Expertise: Sharp corners,]          straight-roads]Problems: Bad airtime]]Background: He was doing a drive]        in a Lancia to get the ]        license. He fails, but he]        GRAB the license really ]        fast. BUIA! Did you beat Bernie? What is that car? IS A SHIT! That's good. Beat me the next time. Leave the driving to the drunks, they are better, ok? Hee-hee. Loser, you are nothing than a poop! Go play with Skid. DV                                                                                                                                                                                    ???<(
FAx´7
--- End code ---

Vector:

--- Code: ---Š   ed1aed1bed1ced2aed2bed2ced2ded3aed3bed3ced4aedesev1aev1bev1cev2aev2bev2cev2dev3aev3bev3cgnamlosepathspedwinn       4   >   r   ?   ?   ±   Ü   ô   
  $  h  m  r  ?  ?  ?  Ý  ß  á  ’  »  ?  Ó  ?  ?  What^$@ aFFFF****K?1/!?! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!??!!?!? skid YOU! stallin SON OF A stallin CRAP OF A stallin SHIT.... ..OF A stallin Helen! -__________________________- ??????????? WHAT?@@?@?!?!$?%?!?%^?@#?$^&?$*??!?!?!?!?] QUA QUA QUA QUA QUA QUA blblblbllbllblblblblblbl You have a Bunny foot? OK WTF?????]]Age: 0 Height: 10984190'9]Years Experience: 0]Expertise: TRLOLOLOLOLOL]]Problems: WHAT?]]Background: TROLOLOLOLO]TLROLTORLTOLROLOLFSOLFOS]982UV89282]@c2v@%BFTYVDRGDG]46B3CV3C3$c@#4D12VC2V ]()_()_()&*+_*%@#==69=[-=]...J9UJJADUI9JDIA9JDIA]DAJIDJIADJIJAFI9UTG89UJ89IR9U289010010101]HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH]HH]H]H]H]H]] YEAH YEAH You... are... a... LOSER! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH Y E A H YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?U                                                                                                                                                                                            ????????????????
--- End code ---

Sorry if they're incomplete!

NOW THIS DRIVER IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS....

BöllérJani:
Old joke?

Usrin:

--- Quote from: Vector on March 03, 2015, 07:02:10 PM ---Driver: Smelling' Dave Aston

--- End quote ---

What about you, Vector? Are you good at shaloms?

Vector:

--- Quote from: Usrin on March 04, 2015, 10:14:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Vector on March 03, 2015, 07:02:10 PM ---Driver: Smelling' Dave Aston

--- End quote ---

What about you, Vector? Are you good at shaloms?

--- End quote ---

Average  8)

And watch what happen with 2th opponent when he win or lose/

- Dave= OPP3
- ?????= OPP6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version