News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

News!

Started by Vector, March 06, 2015, 01:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vector

Hariss Ford (or how is it called) injured

It's plane motor was dead- the plane landed fast after a crash in a tree.

When he crashes; it was strange how he does not land on a man or house.... The doctors come later to treat him. Already before he stays in the targa- he does a few steps. It's head was blooding. I cry for him...  :'(

Wut? Nop, i don't cry  :P

Excesive sugar in food

Today there was a increase of sugar in aliments. If you eat a boul with milk and some cereal; a sweet yogurt; and orange juice. Each of them have 6 spoons of sugar, for a total of 18 spoons of sugar. Now the max of sugar is 12 spoons; and it is ideal to not eat more than 6 spoons of sugar per day. In Bucuresti, the usual cantity  of sugar is 30kg per month. 70% people becomes fat; while 20% of them becomes obese.

If you drink something like Coca Cola, it will have 10 spoons of sugar. Even Coca Cola Zero (no sugar, no sweeters) has 10 spoons of sugar! SCANDAL!  >:(

Sorry for bad english.  :)

CTG

Quote from: Vector on March 06, 2015, 01:23:56 PM

When he crashes; it was strange how he does not land on a man or house.... The doctors come later to treat him. Already before he stays in the targa- he does a few steps. It's head was blooding. I cry for him...  :'(

Excesive sugar in food

Today there was a increase of sugar in aliments. If you eat a boul with milk and some cereal; a sweet yogurt; and orange juice. Each of them have 6 spoons of sugar, for a total of 18 spoons of sugar. Now the max of sugar is 12 spoons; and it is ideal to not eat more than 6 spoons of sugar per day. In Bucuresti, the usual cantity  of sugar is 30kg per month. 70% people becomes fat; while 20% of them becomes obese.

Well-done, Alain!

Vector

Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2015, 01:35:41 PM
Quote from: Vector on March 06, 2015, 01:23:56 PM

Excesive sugar in food

Well-done, Alain!

Ahem. Chat- Misc is for anything.

CTG

I guess everybody heard the news.

Vector

How much spoons of sugar you eat per day?

CTG

~250 g carbohydrates per day, but directly sugars... dunno... not so much. I don't like sweet foods/drinks.

CTG

CTG

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on March 06, 2015, 06:46:42 PM
Quote from: CTG on March 06, 2015, 05:54:26 PM
Csak egy ugrás a Sugár! ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKKayu9ewn8

The Hungarian Marina Lima? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRuQLf2pd1Q

Nope, just a TV ad from the communism. Sugár was one of the first communist plazas in Budapest (just like Skála Metro or Flórián Üzletközpont, next to Stunts HQ).

Btw sugár means beam/ray and radius in Hungarian.

Vector

-7^.^5 Good News!

Recently a family whose little 6-year girl was lost 5-weeks was finnally found!

-7O_O5 Bad News!

Two cars crashed in this morning. It was a Mercedes and a Daewoo Cielo GLXi Sedan.

CTG

Usrin

Quote from: Vector on March 06, 2015, 08:19:19 PM
-7O_O5 Bad News!

Two cars crashed in this morning. It was a Mercedes and a Daewoo Cielo GLXi Sedan.

Where did this happen?
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

Vector

Quote from: Usrin on March 06, 2015, 10:43:03 PM
Quote from: Vector on March 06, 2015, 08:19:19 PM
-7O_O5 Bad News!

Where did this happen?

That was a day old. The affected cars are in Romania, Bucharest.

Vector

- 7^.^5 Good News!
A sheep which was on a house's roof comed down!

- 7.o.5 Just News!
A 11-year old girl have maked a baby! Causes with 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18 were before, but 11 was for the first time.

-7O_O5 Bad News!
A family died to a problem with carbon dioxid. The only part of the family alive is the girl (at her grandparents when this happened) and it's mother. Bad!