News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Advanced "posts since last visit"

Started by BonzaiJoe, March 06, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Just shut up, will you? Or maybe first apologize to Zak, the other pipsqueaks and your team for cheating through a whole season, then shut up.

Vector

Quote from: dreadnaut on March 09, 2015, 07:31:44 PM
Just shut up, will you? Or maybe first apologize to Zak, the other pipsqueaks and your team for cheating through a whole season, then shut up.

You stole my word from my mouth...

CTG

Quote from: dreadnaut on March 09, 2015, 07:31:44 PM

Calm down.

Comments:

1, Having a ghost is not allowable, but it's not cheating as long as you do not use them for stealing points from your direct opponents. Agro pipsqueaks were only in the middle class. Yes, it's unfair, disgusting and maybe community destroying, but technically NOT CHEATING. This kind of sin has another name - and my ghosts serve a different purpose.

2, Everybody knew who "they" are, even without any registration related discovery. It's a "necessary bad" in the competitions - pipsqueaks live with this fact for ages, so nothing changed.

3, The Agros increased the quality of middle class replays by giving extra motivation for beating them. Yes, I know, it's still unfair. But if you check the pure effect without the emotional part, they made you faster.

4, Apologies? I won't pretend regret. Is it better to say "I'm sooooo sorry" and continue in the same way? I don't think so.  Zak knows: I am who I am - so it's useless to say sorry, because it would not be credible. Other pipsqueaks? They knew who the Agros are, so this occassion is not a special one with a huge confession. My team? It does not affect their results. What's more, they know me for ages and they can accept my strange habits.

But you know what? I'm sorry, if you feel that your work with the site lost from its' value because of these circumstances. I would like to ensure you, that your site developments had a great impact.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on March 09, 2015, 07:58:02 PM
2, Everybody knew who "they" are, even without any registration related discovery. It's a "necessary bad" in the competitions - pipsqueaks live with this fact for ages, so nothing changed.

I think you got a bit too comfortable in your self-appointed role of saviour of the community. It must have been hard work, keeping it up for the whole year, but unfortunately it was not welcome. If you can come up with more accepted ways to "help", go ahead. But please note that the times are a-changing.

CTG

Well, in this case: congratulations to Akoss Poo, winner of ZakStunts 2014. ;D

The second best live pipsqueak (behind BJ) and probably the fastest RH instict driver I know.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on March 09, 2015, 11:08:10 PM
Well, in this case: congratulations to Akoss Poo, winner of ZakStunts 2014. ;D

And don't forget Afullo, winner of the 2014 newbie league!

CTG

Why don't you announce it on ZakStunts main page? Akoss Poo deserves it! Even if he sucked 10 times from 11 against the disqualified pipsqueak. ;D

I don't care about the "titles" you give to eachother. It doesn't mean anything. Only the time results are relevant - and in this comparison, Poo could win against me only once from 11 races. What I know is that I raced a lot and won several races - more than others. If you take it away, it's your own problem. I proved what I wanted to prove: I was faster, at least in that season. Everything else is just an irrational ex post facto reasoning.