News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Stunts forgets my settings

Started by Cas, March 07, 2015, 08:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

People. I had another copy of Stunts 1.1 in the past that didn't do this, but the one I'm using now, I'm pretty sure I downloaded from here, so maybe you can give me a hint. The thing is that, whenever I enter the game, it's always set up to not show any scenery. I can disable it, but my settings are not saved, so if I exit and reenter, I need to change the setting once more. Any way around that?
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Vector

Quote from: Cas on March 07, 2015, 08:55:05 PM
People. I had another copy of Stunts 1.1 in the past that didn't do this, but the one I'm using now, I'm pretty sure I downloaded from here, so maybe you can give me a hint. The thing is that, whenever I enter the game, it's always set up to not show any scenery. I can disable it, but my settings are not saved, so if I exit and reenter, I need to change the setting once more. Any way around that?

That's not a problem, Stunts still doesn't save your settings. I tryed that on 1.0 too (i don't have BB 1.1 or MS 1.1, only BB 1.0)

zaqrack

Quote from: Cas on March 07, 2015, 08:55:05 PM

could be some windows access rights' issue?

Cas

Not possible. I'm a GNU/Linux user!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.