Author Topic: Bliss / Cas-Stunts track editor  (Read 7956 times)

Shoegazing Leo

• Young Pipsqueak
    • View Profile
    • Stunts LOL Classics
Re: Bliss / Cas-Stunts track editor
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2017, 01:44:59 AM »
I like it because is easier to make some dual tracks and design tracks without Dosbox use.

Cas

• Stunts Master
    • View Profile
    • Dimioca Labs
« Reply #91 on: November 26, 2017, 06:10:33 AM »
Well, I've been into other things really, but when I'm bored, I make some touches to Bliss. As you all know, it's already totally functional since long ago, but I wanted to tell you I've updated a bit. So...

Bliss 2.5.3

New features:
  • Time estimates can now be done for every car. There's a pull down list
  • Better quality starting scenarios
  • Take trackshots by pressing CTRL+S
  • ZakStunts track identification when metadata is lost

Fixed bugs:
  • Some menu options had persistent buttons. Strange I hadn't seen them before. It's fixed
  • Found out why it didn't work in DOSBox and made it work. It's slower and doesn't look as good, though, but yes. Now you can run it under DOSBox too!

If you haven't updated the last time, for the custom directories option, I really recommend you to do so. It's a lot more comfortable to navigate the filesystem with that.
As always, you can get this update from http://www.dimioca.com/bliss. I would be very thankful if Bliss were included in the Downloads area in ZakStunts.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

• Helen`s Lover
    • View Profile
    • chezDreadnaut
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2017, 11:45:52 PM »
I would be very thankful if Bliss were included in the Downloads area in ZakStunts.
Good point, I actually thought it was already there! Well, it will be in a minute :)

Cas, do you prefer just a link to your website, or a link and we keep a copy of the zip?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 11:50:18 PM by dreadnaut »

Cas

• Stunts Master
    • View Profile
    • Dimioca Labs
« Reply #93 on: November 30, 2017, 12:15:12 AM »
Thanks, Dreadnaut!

Well, while I would like, of course, to have traffic in my website, I reckon that it serves a better purpose for the community to have the ZIP accessible there. Remember in the past, I was off for some time and the website I had at that time was lost, so Duplode had to share his copy of Bliss. I don't intend to abandon my current site or the community, but it's safer if it's uploaded there, I reckon. What do you think?

dreadnaut

• Helen`s Lover
    • View Profile
    • chezDreadnaut
« Reply #94 on: November 30, 2017, 12:19:30 AM »
I put a link, but I'm also keeping a copy of the zip file for safety :)   I'll probably "upgrade" the download page in the next weeks, so they'll both be available. I think it's nicer to send people to your page because you have more information about the software and source code, and all the rest of the website!

Cas

• Stunts Master
    • View Profile
    • Dimioca Labs
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2017, 12:25:37 AM »
Yes, that's true. Yeah, I think having both is the best, because people can choose to go to the site and see the latest version and all the details, but if something fails, it is also available right there. You may want to add that Bliss also runs in GNU/Linux, as that's probably not expected.