News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Banned users

Started by zaqrack, March 10, 2015, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Irreversible and full ban: 1 vote (Rotoi).
Reversible ban/tryout period/partial amnesty etc.: many votes.
Everything should go as earlier: 0 votes.

About 2014 scores... should we also tell our opinion? Or will it be only the competition manager's decision?
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

If CTG is serious in saying he'll never change his behaviour, that's 2 votes for option 1.

You get banned for something, you promise to do it again, you stay banned.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 15, 2015, 11:11:11 AM
Irreversible and full ban: 1 vote (Rotoi).
Reversible ban/tryout period/partial amnesty etc.: many votes.
Everything should go as earlier: 0 votes.

About 2014 scores... should we also tell our opinion? Or will it be only the competition manager's decision?

Your opinion is of course welcome on 2014 scores.

Well, thanks. But this is the only thing where I can be very biased, since it is about my championship title. :-) Though I know that I wasn't the best driver last season and I don't deserve it. I just wonder about the opinion of the other dr!vers.

629.09 km

Usrin

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 15, 2015, 12:04:50 PM
If CTG is serious in saying he'll never change his behaviour, that's 2 votes for option 1.

You get banned for something, you promise to do it again, you stay banned.

That's not a valid argument. Who does not race at all and has only limited access to the forum, is simply not able to create a ghost army or take part actively in flamewars. Even if he wants.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

BonzaiJoe

Surely anyone can create ghosts at Zakstunts and the forum?
I'm just thinking if the goal is to wean CTG off his need to abuse this community, giving him something do here is not the best idea.

alanrotoi

I would like to suggest a fair action. My opinion was to ban CTG in every season he cheated, that would be fair but now I think a better way to penalize this behavior is to DQF all his results in every season but not his lowest alias.
For example in season 2011 he raced under several names so I propose to DQF them and let his lowest alias (in this case Gagarin).

And about the forum his many ghosts with accounts here were a complement of the cheat creating a believable lie. That's why I think he should be banned here too. There were a lot of comments, dialogs with real people, fake votations, etc. All of these supporting lies with the only purpose to let his ghosts beyond suspicion.

Quote from: zaqrack on April 15, 2015, 09:24:14 AM
Thank you for your opinions. I will draw a conclusion and apply rules accordingly by this weekend, followed by an announcement. Same applies on 2014 scores.

What is the decision?

629.09 km

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 15, 2015, 12:04:50 PM
Make that 3.

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 15, 2015, 12:18:09 PM
I know that I wasn't the best driver last season and I don't deserve it.
You're missing a very important part here. It's not just about being the best (fastest would be more precise) driver. It's about being the fastest while FOLLOWING THE RULES. You were the best at it, you deserve the title IMHO
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

I would like to explain my suggestion about forum ban. I mean a ban in every Stunts subforum. The "Life beside Stunts" subforum doesn't apply since his behavior is all about stunts. A limited access to "Life beside Stunts" and his championship subforum is what I propose.

JTK

Whoa - I take a look at the forum each 3 months or so... and today I was surprised: "Show unread posts since last visit" showed only about 30 threads - that's what's happening without CTG, who once (among other reasons) made it easy for me to leave the forum. I couldn't stand his comments to each and every written word anymore. Zak moooonths ago told me to block him, but then I could not understand many forum threads anymore. To me his spams brought the forum and the community down, because it was hard to find some content drops in ocean of spamming...
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

glad to see you here  8)

JTK

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

I am sorry, but I have no other means left following CTG's behavior in the past few days:

An unprecedented case happened: A pipsqueak was banned from the competition.

Multiple champion CTG, despite his long-standing racing career and established position in our community has violated several competition rules, raced under multiple aliases, admittedly modified cars for his own benefit and has accused and abused others in the forum and other channels repeatedly.

Despite our best intent to agree on mutual terms and let him continue to be part of our community, he seems unable and not wanting to change.

Therefore, we have no other means but to announce the following:

CTG is banned from participating in ZakStunts. His access to the Stunts Forum is limited to the very basics: The USC subforum and generic Stunts-related topics (Stunts-the game subforum). He is not allowed to start new topics even in these boards. This limited access will be also removed immediately upon the first abuse of any community member.

Moreover, CTG's is disqualified from the 2014 championship retrospectively. His monthly results are not touched for the sake of archive consistency. So the 2014 seasons final results are as follows:

1st: Akoss Poo, champion. Congratulations!
2nd: Duplode
3rd: dreadnaut

BonzaiJoe

Good, let's move on then!

I didn't even know about the car modification thing.