News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Banned users

Started by zaqrack, March 10, 2015, 06:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I suspected that years ago but impossible to prove. Also I wondered if it's possible to make small changes to the cars performance to tune up them. Anyway he made a lot of videos with a modified stunts years ago.

Congrats Akoss, now it's official!

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 23, 2015, 01:01:14 AM
I suspected that years ago but impossible to prove. Also I wondered if it's possible to make small changes to the cars performance to tune up them.

Changing car performance is impossible, as any changes would wreck the replay by making the keystrokes to go out of sync. Visual aids are another matter entirely, of course.

BonzaiJoe

Oh, so he just programmed in digital speed-meters?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

BonzaiJoe

Well, that's still an unfair advantage. Anyway, screw this whole debate. Let's get back to Stunts and grog. If CTG decides to grow up one day, it would be great to have him back.

alanrotoi

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 23, 2015, 10:58:46 AM
Well, that's still an unfair advantage. Anyway, screw this whole debate. Let's get back to Stunts and grog. If CTG decides to grow up one day, it would be great to have him back.

Agree!

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: JTK on April 20, 2015, 03:00:59 PM
Whoa - I take a look at the forum each 3 months or so... and today I was surprised: "Show unread posts since last visit" showed only about 30 threads - that's what's happening without CTG, who once (among other reasons) made it easy for me to leave the forum. I couldn't stand his comments to each and every written word anymore. Zak moooonths ago told me to block him, but then I could not understand many forum threads anymore. To me his spams brought the forum and the community down, because it was hard to find some content drops in ocean of spamming...

Hello!

Start making some content drops. Maybe they will not get lost this time.

JTK

:D I'd try, if I only had something to say...
Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

Usrin

CTG has been disqualified from the 2014 season and banned forever from March 2015. But will his results from January & February 2015 remain valid? It is possible that the answer will be the ultimate tiebreaker between Akoss Poo and Duplode...
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

Let me guess. This will result more beneficial to Akoss than to Dup, isn't it?

Usrin

Quote from: alanrotoi on November 26, 2015, 09:01:57 PM
Let me guess. This will result more beneficial to Akoss than to Dup, isn't it?

There are two alternative ways to calculate the final results. One is more beneficial to Poo, one to Dup. But for the decision, it shouldn't matter who benefits from it.
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

alanrotoi

The decision was taken when CTG was banned. If not all his results since 2002 should be DQF.

zaqrack

I would not change anything now. It should have been done in March.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: zaqrack on November 27, 2015, 08:36:20 PM
I would not change anything now. It should have been done in March.

Well, that is the right decision. But in this case, the logical decision is to give CTG back his 2014 results as well. How would it look... disqualifying him after being found guilty, but only for the earlier year, not for the later. I'm saying this as the unreal 'champion' of 2014. Give the title to the one who deserved it the most. If you keep his 2015 results.

I was never good enough to be a real champion. Many 2nd and 3rd places, but nothing more. (Though a meter from me, there is the original Stunts game won at Kalpen 2003.)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Friker

Quote from: zaqrack on March 12, 2015, 04:16:18 PM

I prefer not to waste my efforts reviewing the 201 current registered members and make assumptions whether they are ghosts or not. As soon as a sleeping ghost reappears and does damage, or tries to login with several incorrect password attempts, actions will be taken.
I have no interest in acting as a warden trying to keep CTG away from the community at all costs. He is obviously unable to leave. All I want to do is him to leave others in peace.

One day maybe Friker the Slovak ghost reappears so be prepared for some "incorrect password attempts". ;)

BTW Does anyone know how's Mark L. Rivers?