News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Car bargain

Started by USC_closure, April 02, 2015, 02:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USC_closure

Two and half years ago I was burning in Stressed fever, building several custom vehicles for Stunts - but unfortunately these projects got stuck too early (except Ikarus). Probably I won't ever finish them, but it would be only a huge waste of efforts to keep them untouched in the drawer. If any of you has the mood and motivation to utilize them, just tell. Even if you want to take only a single one from the pack...

Preliminary warning: some of the vehicles should be re-sized, because they are simply too tall (signed with *). And none of them has a custom dashboard yet. Detailed standings of each projects will be published soon, with links to blueprints and dashboard photos.

Cars with customized performance and 3D shape:
- Bugatti Veyron*
- Dodge Challenger R/T Hardtop (from 1970)
- Ferrari 156 F1 (from 1961)
- Porsche 550 Spyder*
- Rolls Royce Phantom
- Skoda 120
- Subaru Impreza WRX*
- Top Fuel dragster
- Trabant 601

Aircrafts with custom 3D shape (performance settings are really wacky):
- Airbus A380
- Antonov AN-2
- Antonov AN-225 Mriya
- Avro RJ85
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 747-8F
- Concorde
- McDonnell Douglas MD-11
- Zeppelin

Only 3D shapes:
- Flinstone car
- bike & roller
- Lada Niva
- KITT (Pontiac Firebird TransAm 1982)

Duplode

Quote from: CTG (limited access) on April 02, 2015, 02:34:03 PM
Two and half years ago I was burning in Stressed fever, building several custom vehicles for Stunts - but unfortunately these projects got stuck too early (except Ikarus). Probably I won't ever finish them, but it would be only a huge waste of efforts to keep them untouched in the drawer.

It would be a waste, indeed. I would love to see some of those cars completed (550, Impreza, Challenger...), but I have no clue about when the Stressed bug will hit me again. As a counter-offer, would you send me the full pack on a non-exclusive deal? Then, in the future, if anyone wants to finish one of the cars before I do I could forward them the relevant files (there might even be a chart on the Wiki tracking who is working on what and the completion status).

USC_closure

Believe me or not, I got the mood to continue some of them. Dodge is the closest applicant. Quite a strange dashboard...