News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT165 - Swollen Forefinger

Started by zaqrack, April 13, 2015, 06:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

What a pity for the penalty time...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

I'll just say my Lancia got crazy :D

Shoegazing Leo

Funfact: all tracks what i made for Zakstunts had the numbers 5 and 6: ZCT 56 and 165

5 + 6 = 11, and:

BonzaiJoe

I'm sorry but I don't think that qualifies as a fun fact.

If it did, I could just as well say something like:

Funfact: my last two Zakstunts victories were ZCT93 and ZCT122: 9+3+1+2+2= 17: also the title of the last song on one of my favourite Smashing Pumpkins albums, which is funny considering that I listened to Smashing Pumpkins while racing on those tracks.
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

I am the next one - fell with my bike today, literally ate some dirt and my lips are swollen.

BonzaiJoe

Aww. We should name a track in your honour. Was it an epic crash or a clumsy one?
But we can't be quite sure.

zaqrack

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on April 23, 2015, 10:39:00 PM
Aww. We should name a track in your honour. Was it an epic crash or a clumsy one?

Nothing spectacular, but not so clumsy. I was speeding on a gravel-covered singletrack, when the first wheel lost traction and the bike fell in the ditch left of the road while I landed on my nose after a short flight. Had some kinetic energy to work on, therefore I did slide on my nose for a while. The result is minimal amount of blook and a cut-like bruise from the top of my nose to my chin.

alanrotoi

I couldn't finish this replay. Just the half of the last trick left but had no time :( If I had completed the trick it would be one of my best replays ever :(
The best car for this track was Corvette not Speedgate.

Replay attached.

Cas

Ha, ha!  Amazing RPL!  Would've liked to be the last trick completed too. I need a lot of practice to achieve anything even close to that.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on May 10, 2015, 02:52:04 AM
I couldn't finish this replay. Just the half of the last trick left but had no time :( If I had completed the trick it would be one of my best replays ever :(
The best car for this track was Corvette not Speedgate.

Replay attached.

Only watched it now... beautiful attempt! and so tantalisingly close...