News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Copa Libertadores de America 2015

Started by alanrotoi, April 17, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Dup/Leo is the Brazilean championship so dull as I see? I feel it's happening here too but in the continental cups seems Brazilian teams lowered the quality and now it's more equal. But an equality to a worse level it's a shit. San Lorenzo won last Libertadores Cup... with a shitty team. The top 4 were:

1 San Lorenzo (Arg. shitty team, cheap and lucky)
2 Nacional (Par. nonexistent budget team.)
3 Bolivar (Bol. who?)
4 Defensor Sporting (Uru... def who?)

Fortunatly the current Libertadores seems to recovered some quality. Mostly from Argentinian teams (but still low)

There are 6 Argentinian teams. 3 are already classified to the next round. The rest two has high chances and the other (San Lorenzo) very low chances.
Brazil: 5 teams: 1 already classified, 3 with high chances and 1 very low chances.

In my opinion the current performance of the Argentinian football is lower than some years ago. That's mostly why I think Brazillian football is in crisis too.

I'm very curious how is Inter perfomance this year. I love D'alessandro's game.

Tigres and Boca Jrs. seems to have the best performance up to now.

Duplode

Strong BRA/BRA and ARG/ARG pairings!

Quote from: alanrotoi on April 17, 2015, 05:34:13 AM
Dup/Leo is the Brazilean championship so dull as I see? I feel it's happening here too but in the continental cups seems Brazilian teams lowered the quality and now it's more equal. But an equality to a worse level it's a shit. San Lorenzo won last Libertadores Cup... with a shitty team.

2014 was a low point indeed, whether you look from the Brazilian teams' perspective or, as you say, to the overall picture of the Libertadores. And "equality to a worse level" quite often is an apt characterisation of the Brazilian Série A.

Look on the bright side, though: both of us had our Group 2 wishes granted! (São Paulo 2 - 0 Corinthians; San Lorenzo 0 - 1 Danúbio)

alanrotoi

And I'm happy for San Lorenzo :D

Let's tip the results from here to the final match! Then at the end we compare the results. (I'll add the scores later):

Quarters:

Boca vs São Paulo
Guaraní vs Racing Club
Tigres vs Atlético Nacional
Atletico Mineiro vs Santa Fé

Semis:

(if Boca beats São Paulo then they will reach the finals) but

São Paulo vs Guaraní
Tigres vs Santa Fé

Final:
São Paulo vs Tigres

Champion: São Paulo

It will 1st time a Mexican team reaches the final match.

BUT THE RESULTS I WISH ARE:

Quarters:

River Plate vs São Paulo
(the stronger between Guaraní or Corinthians) vs Racing Club
Tigres vs Emelec
Inter vs Estudiantes

Semis:
São Paulo vs Racing Club
Tigres vs Inter

Finals:
Racing Club vs (who showed the best performance between Tigres vs Inter)

Champion: Racing Club

:D

alanrotoi

Oops. I must be confused with Copa America then :D

I wrote "bet" but I mean "tip". I'll edit it.

alanrotoi

Santa Fe in quarters. First tip correct :)

Tomorrow is the second match between Wanderers (URU) vs Racing Club (ARG). The first match was 1-1 in Uruguay so this time they play in Avellaneda (Argentina).

alanrotoi

Today in Avellaneda!!

Racing Club (ARG) vs Wanderers (URU)

!!!!!!!

Duplode

Both São Paulo and Corinthians out  ::) No chance of a semifinal against Racing for us...

alanrotoi

Racing is in quarter finals yay!  It's against Guarani (again)

BonzaiJoe

What happened to the Boca vs River match?
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Shame. I can't bealieve it. I don't know what's worse the vandals or the failure of authorities from CONMEBOL, Boca, Referee, Police, AFA. Fuckers.