News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Copa Libertadores de America 2015

Started by alanrotoi, April 17, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on May 15, 2015, 09:51:43 AM
What happened to the Boca vs River match?

Suspended after Boca supporters attacked River players with pepper spray before the second half.

Chulk

46hs later, we are still waiting for a decision as CONMEBOL is trying to figure out a way to give Boca an easy way out and still make it look like they are being really harsh and are making an example out of this.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

Chulk

Hahaha, nice one!! Even though it touches my heart, it's still pretty good.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

alanrotoi

Did you ever think a joke against your own team? I did last December when Racing won the championship:

It says something like: "Quetzalcoatl would be manifesting in Racing's stadium. They say Cthulhu would also appear."

"Quetzalcoatl estaría manifestandose en el estadio de Racing. Dicen que también vendría Cthulhu."

alanrotoi

It's funny that the paraguayan referee last name is Amarilla (Yellow) :D

Duplode

alanrotoi

Yep, I'm not surprised from River, but surprised of Cruzeiro's passive defense.

Today Racing vs Guaraní, the last match of Libertadores before Copa América.

alanrotoi

Today final match Buenos Aires 22hs GMT -3 (too late but I guess it's adjusted for mexicans too)

The cup turned in a shitty contest because mexican teams are from CONCACAF so they can't classificate to Teams World Cup by winning Libertadores cup (CONMEBOL). As the final match is River Plate (Arg) vs Tigres (Mex), the Argentinian team is already at Teams World Cup only by winning semifinals match. A shit.
Why mexican teams participate in Libertadores then? I guess it's to give the cup more international pretige, I don't know.
What do you think?

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 05, 2015, 03:42:42 PM
Today final match Buenos Aires 22hs GMT -3 (too late but I guess it's adjusted for mexicans too)

The cup turned in a shitty contest because mexican teams are from CONCACAF so they can't classificate to Teams World Cup by winning Libertadores cup (CONMEBOL). As the final match is River Plate (Arg) vs Tigres (Mex), the Argentinian team is already at Teams World Cup only by winning semifinals match. A shit.
Why mexican teams participate in Libertadores then? I guess it's to give the cup more international pretige, I don't know.
What do you think?

22 hours is the same time here in Brazil. In Mexico is about 17 or 18. The only thing who explains the mexican is $$$$$$$$. Remembered one of last years what Corinthians made this travel to play against Tijuana: São Paulo - Los Angeles - Tijuana. More than a UCL travel. I have an opinion: or merge the confederations or play Libertadores without mexicans.