News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

OFF: Reflections on 'Banned users' topic

Started by USC_closure, April 20, 2015, 09:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

USC_closure

'cause ZacharyStunts shoutbox is not a proper place for that anymore.

Duplode

Is this thread really necessary?

zaqrack

I cannot help to think that he is pushing for the full ban.

USC_closure

Quote from: zaqrack on April 21, 2015, 09:38:19 AM
I cannot help to think that he is pushing for the full ban.

You make the decisions, but I guess I can have an opinion. When I see X and Y making questionable statements, I answer them.

USC_closure

Okay, why not. However, it's a kind of strange decision.

- So, my original account is lost with all my personal messages during the last 3 years. Huge loss, I have to say.

- Access to Stunts related topics (car mods, questions, etc.): I guess nobody picked this option, not even the strict Rotoi, who asked to give access to civil topics instead of any Stunts topics. Yes, it's not a wishlist, but accessing LW subforum and my original account would be a lot more important.

- Limitations in USC subforums: starting topics would be necessary. Not a big deal anyway, as only 2-3 topics can be expected before the closure. But for the sake of completeness, I would like to create and handle USC topics as before (moderator level, as long as it's running). Since you can restore any subforums, you don't have to be afraid of kamikaze topic deletions. If I can choose, this one would be my primary request. If it's not an option, please give the moderator rights to Duplode, as he will handle the USC "heritage" (archives).

- UPDATE: NO ACCESS TO PERSONAL MESSAGES, EVEN WITH THIS ACCOUNT? WHY?

zaqrack

Because you are banned from community life due to your past behaviour on the forum and shoutbox.
You can contribute to Stunts if you want to, but are generally excluded from community life. You did a lot of damage and you plan to do more. Nobody wants that.

Let me know what topics you want to create in the USC subforum and I will set them up. I cannot perform a partial database restoration and I do not trust you, so no moderator access.

Find another channel if you want to stay in touch with people from here with and perhaps think twice before you repeatedly start trolling again in such a small community.

USC_closure

Quote from: zaqrack on April 23, 2015, 10:42:59 AM
Let me know what topics you want to create in the USC subforum and I will set them up. I cannot perform a partial database restoration and I do not trust you, so no moderator access.

I would rather choose the above mentioned option: give moderator rights to Duplode. He's an active pipsqueak in USC.

USC_closure

Btw do you remember this one?  Poo was banned for a while... :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Yes, I remember. It was a week long ban for hurting the admin, which was lenghtened by mistake (somehow I could not re-enter after the ban), which resulted in the appearance of Ezekiel Kemboi (the same mistake resulted in the appearance of Jacky-, though BJ wasn't banned of course).
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

USC_closure

Quote from: Akoss Poo on April 23, 2015, 02:21:24 PM
for hurting the admin

The admin is hurted by a bike accident. I have 'déjà vu', it also happened in 2006.