News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT169 - Corsica-1

Started by Shoegazing Leo, August 02, 2015, 11:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Why is it much easier to climb the ramp after the grass shortcut around 30 seconds with manual transmission? With automatic transmission it really svcks...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Auto trans. really sucks. There is no fun at all. I mean in every racing game (or GTA, Mafia, LA Noire, etc)

I'm racing guys but still not a complete replay!

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 14, 2015, 03:51:17 PM
Auto trans. really sucks. There is no fun at all. I mean in every racing game (or GTA, Mafia, LA Noire, etc)

+1, mostly. Given a new game with unfamiliar controls I will often begin with auto transmission, but once I switch to manual I actually unlearn how *not* to shift gears.

Duplode

A small quirk in the records: the race just after this one, Z170, was the first to have automatic replay package creation, which happens after the deadline, and packs each track with its replays. Before that, the zip file would be assembled by the start of the race, and replays for the previous track would be packaged with the current track. This change meant the Z169 replays hadn't been included neither in the Z169 package nor in the Z170 one. To rectify that, I have added the final Z169 laps (obtained through the All Results page) to a separate directory in the Z170 package.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Duplode on August 15, 2019, 04:09:59 AM
A small quirk in the records: the race just after this one, Z170, was the first to have automatic replay package creation, which happens after the deadline, and packs each track with its replays. Before that, the zip file would be assembled by the start of the race, and replays for the previous track would be packaged with the current track. This change meant the Z169 replays hadn't been included neither in the Z169 package nor in the Z170 one. To rectify that, I have added the final Z169 laps (obtained through the All Results page) to a separate directory in the Z170 package.

Ah, I forgot about that! When I added the automatic zip packaging, I went back through the archives and generated the archives for previous races, but stopped at ZCT170. I meant to generate go back at least to 2008, eventually, but I never got around. Thanks for fixing the "boundary" !