News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT171? - 25th ANNIVERSARY

Started by alanrotoi, August 18, 2015, 05:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

We'll have the 25th anniversary of Stunts in two months/tracks. Let's think what we will do. I/e Special track, special guests, advertising, awards, live race, special rules, etc.

I know we're all busy so let's think an event/activities we can do.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

He'll be there under CTG or another alias but I would like to invite more people. Maybe Zak could send a special chain mail advertising the race to all his stunts mail list.

Let's think about something special that fits with our lives today. I mean something easy to do, easy to participate/race, something catchy and fun that needs a minimum effort to the pipsqueaks. A special track or quiet easy/beginner track (just like the few last tracks), Maybe an INDY track rule because it's the most popular car.

alanrotoi

Duplode

I love the idea of a Kevin Pickell track! And I don't think it would be difficult to get in touch with him either.

Quote from: alanrotoi on August 19, 2015, 06:11:24 PM
Maybe an INDY track rule because it's the most popular car.

I'm not so sure about that, mostly because Indy races lead to powergear shenanigans. I feel that if we want a classic race IMSA would be the best option.

Cas

Wow, that'd be amazing! :O  The track would naturally become "official" for the game.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Duplode

Publishing my initial lap.

Rotoi, are you playing hard only when a South American driver needs help for the year's title against a Hungarian driver?

629.09 km

alanrotoi

You mean I help Duplode because he born in the same continent as me?

Duplode

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on October 21, 2015, 05:09:05 PM
Quote from: alanrotoi on October 21, 2015, 04:31:27 PM
You mean I help Duplode because he born in the same continent as me?

In the same hydrographic basin too

And in the same time zone too!

Busy week, no time to re-drive the track... Giving up this race...

629.09 km