News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

eat no more ho-hot dogs

Started by al il professore, May 06, 2003, 01:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

Baby i am gonnaaa aa with my big biggaa aa to get u past the idea of eating more hot dogs
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

8) today it was raining here. i protest
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

milan juve ajax are the first part

al il professore

and the real madrid on the other side is the second part of the european mafia of football

JTK

I do love those danish Ristet Hot Dogs... never mind...

BonzaiJoe

Did you notice the ambiguity in Alain's brilliant first post in this thread?

"Ho-hot dogs". Hohhot is a town in northern China (Inner Mongolia), in which there has been a big outbreak of SARS.
Anyone knows that they sometimes eat dogs in China.
So the message is: Don't eat dogs from Hohhot, because then you will get SARS!
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

clap clap clap clap clap

you pushed your queen to checkmate the white king :)

al il professore

i almost had a hot hot hot dog yesterday night, it was seven frames away from me: look... the rpl alanrotoi did and the rpl i did had a difference of ONLY seven frames... in stunts, 0.05 second is one frame... one picture... its a magic number, seven... seven. only seven frames.

The time you thought about the word seven, it has passed seven times the number of 0.05 seconds i needed to win in IRC.

This victory in IRC was not possible. It will be impossible forever. This one  has passed and forever i will remember the seven frames that kept me away from alanrotoi's maestria, from the first orion IRC victory ever, and from a wonderful, and impossible grand slam IRC ZS in the same month. How close i was... how far i will remain... now i think i will have a sad whisper, and congratulate frankly the great alanrotoi...