News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Talking about the tracks

Started by Shoegazing Leo, October 05, 2015, 01:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

All tracks are at least 11 years old and they was made with different ideas. The first season (LOL-MS, Boorcity, Longway, Noveview and Noisy, all from 2002) are more experimental and made without contact with this community.

The second season's (Trujillo, Ushuaia, Tampico, Criciúma, Dam, Gonaives, Taltal, David, Riobamba and Pasto, all from 2003) are more near of another competitions in their era.

The third season's (Anxi, Taegu, Miyazaki, Sukkur, Calicut, Haifa, Kandahar, Samsum, Karbala and Dili) too.

Then, I like to read your opinions about those tracks, good points, bad points, more and less favourites and etc.

dreadnaut

So many tracks to think about ;D

I really enjoyed this competition, as the variety of tracks. The fact that they represented different styles and "eras" of Stunts made single races more interesting, and never boring. I could get tired of one or two tracks, but not all five of them!

At the same time, I did enjoy simple tracks that did not require complex tricks and heavy replay-handling. It made for a more relaxing drive :) Also, I found the old track more educative. Longway, Noseview and Noisy might have finally taught me how to take corners, Taltal and Dili not to fear powergear.

Most tracks were fun, and I got stuck on LOL-MS more than others. Really really simple, but I think I had still room for improvement >:(

Cool stuff after all, thanks Leo!

Shoegazing Leo

Some tracks with the same DNA: ZCT 165 - Swollen Forefinger (the difference is what was the my first real dual-way track), ZCT 056 - Beetlebum (short like Dili) and the early Bluepool (like Noseview) from the Track Design Contest (2003?).

Duplode

Briefly: Criciúma is a timeless classic, many of the quirkier tracks (Ushuaia, Haifa, Kandahar, etc.) made for good fun, and the tighter tracks (Trujillo, David, Dili, etc.) are very well composed.

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

... or not. I already see the map and I don't write in the field (only in one track for 4dsL)

Sorry I was away from all competition, just no time :(

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 22, 2015, 06:47:43 PM
... or not. I already see the map and I don't write in the field (only in one track for 4dsL)

Sorry I was away from all competition, just no time :(

Dili was made by me in 2004 as the last Stunts LOL track. Maybe can be simillar to another track.

alanrotoi

I based my guess in that I made tracks for Alain with colonies and territories of France like Mayotte or Dumont D'urville. :D