News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2016

Started by Shoegazing Leo, December 28, 2015, 10:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHAT A stallin SHIT!!! CORRUPTION IS ALL OVER THE ASSOCIATION! Elections for president was few weeks ago and there were more votes than voters!! The two political factions "talked" and they'll make another election in June. FUCKERS! The two factions are stallin corrupt. Segura is the candidate of the old mafia power built by Grondona and Tinelli is another rich corrupt business media man.

Do you know how's the system of Primera A?

To descend to second category there is a list of average points of each team in the last 3 championships (since 1983 more or less). This only benefits to the powerful teams and make them stay in top category even if they are in the last place in one championship. NOW we have to add a championship of 30 teams (yes, 30!) splitted in two stallin zones without sence and crossed matches between the top historical teams. Only two teams descends to second category. I'm mad about it. This is what a professional sport is: a stallin shit.

Duplode

Ugh. This fix reminds me very much of the Brazilian League in the 90s...

alanrotoi

The 90's are back with our new president. (The 90's in Argentina was a savage neoliberalism decade that impoverished and borrowed the population)

Shoegazing Leo

It's almost a championship of Pernambuco. Just need to replace promedio with a "hexangular de la muerte".

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Juventus - Verona 3-0
Sampdoria - Juventus 1-2
Udinese - Juventus 0-4

1.   Napoli   20   13   5   2   41:16   44   
2.   Juventus   20   13   3   4   37:15   42   
3.   Inter   20   12   4   4   25:13   40   
4.   Fiorentina   20   12   2   6   37:21   38   
5.   AS Roma   20   9   8   3   37:23   35   
6.   AC Milan   20   9   5   6   27:23   32   
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

About Brazil today. Neymar is supposedly the best player today. You know I don't like who abuse of dive and cheating means and this guy uses them a lot but still is a pro player. Sometimes he's possessed and makes impossible moves, that's what a crack does.

Skilled players are a constant in Brazilian football but (I'm a bit distant of football news) I didn't see another Brazilian prominent player in the media. Could you name new or old outstanding player now?

BonzaiJoe

Willian has been pretty strong even though his team is sucking...
But we can't be quite sure.

Shoegazing Leo

A good future player is Gabriel "Gabigol" Barbosa (Santos). I believe what he will be the future #9 of Brazil.

Shoegazing Leo

The problem is: the best players of Brazilian Championship gone to China: Diego Tardelli, Everton Ribeiro and Ricardo Goulart last year and Jadson and Renato Augusto now.

alanrotoi

I guess those you told me are sub 25 players. Is there any "10" or "5"? Also I like the Cafu or Roberto Carlos position. Sometimes are a great support in a strike. Here we had a "3" I liked a lot, you know well in Brazil about Sorin. That kind of defensive side but you can find him in the mid or in a strike and they run and run and never get tired.

Roberto Carlos is the best left side I can remember. I admire and hated a lot when he played against us of course :D There is a cult about his awesome free kick goals but I guess he had even better jobs in the field.

Anyway I guess Brazil is still in crisis finding local skilled players. I say "finding" and not "generating". Maybe the business is killing the selection of real skilled players, I don't know.
I don't like to play against a "weak" Brazil and it's kinda weird because since I born Brazil is the best team and Argentina has the hairy balls to face them as eternal rival.

alanrotoi

Maybe the "silence" is notorious after 10-15 years of an unstoppable team and the most remarcable detail is there were more than one generation in a row at the top.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: alanrotoi on January 18, 2016, 06:56:10 PM
I guess those you told me are sub 25 players. Is there any "10" or "5"? Also I like the Cafu or Roberto Carlos position. Sometimes are a great support in a strike. Here we had a "3" I liked a lot, you know well in Brazil about Sorin. That kind of defensive side but you can find him in the mid or in a strike and they run and run and never get tired.

Roberto Carlos is the best left side I can remember. I admire and hated a lot when he played against us of course :D There is a cult about his awesome free kick goals but I guess he had even better jobs in the field.

Anyway I guess Brazil is still in crisis finding local skilled players. I say "finding" and not "generating". Maybe the business is killing the selection of real skilled players, I don't know.
I don't like to play against a "weak" Brazil and it's kinda weird because since I born Brazil is the best team and Argentina has the hairy balls to face them as eternal rival.

Gabigol is now 19. Very young.

Diego Tardelli is 30.

Everton Ribeiro is 26.

Ricardo Goulart is 24.

Jadson is 32.

Renato Augusto is almost 28.

The only yougster I said is Gabigol.

Shoegazing Leo

Sorín is "epetacular". We in Brazil like him a lot. He is working at ESPN Brazil.