News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2016

Started by Shoegazing Leo, December 28, 2015, 10:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Shoegazing Leo

Brazil 1970. In Black the alive, in Red the dead with year of death.

1-Felix (GK) (2012)
2-Brito (CB/MF)
3- Piazza (CB)
4- Carlos Alberto Torres (RB) (2016)
5- Clodoaldo (MF)
6- Marco Antônio (LB)
7- Jairzinho (RW)
8- Gerson (MF)
9- Tostão (FW/MF)
10- Pelé (FW)
11- Rivellino (LW/MF)
12- Ado (GK)
13- Roberto Miranda (FW)
14- Baldocchi (CB)
15- Fontana (CB) (1980)
16- Everaldo (LB) (1974)
17- Joel (CB) (2014)
18- Paulo César Caju (MF)
19- Edu (LW)
20- Dario "Dadá Maravilha" (FW)
21- Zé Maria (RB)
22- Emerson Leão (GK)

alanrotoi

alanrotoi

The local media is crying since about a month saying we won't join the world cup... Let me see... hmmm... THERE IS A stallin YEAR OF COMETITION LEFT!!!!!! I hate sport journalists... they need scandals and anger and tears. skid them.

By the way I didn't see the match (fortunately). I'm far away from football this year.

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on November 15, 2016, 07:52:43 AM
The local media is crying since about a month saying we won't join the world cup... Let me see... hmmm... THERE IS A stallin YEAR OF COMETITION LEFT!!!!!! I hate sport journalists... they need scandals and anger and tears. skid them.

Well, just look where we were five rounds ago... (and yes, mainstream football media here is just as useless.)

Shoegazing Leo

Air crash with Chapecoense's flight. I knew some of the dead. I cried for one whole hour...

Duplode

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on November 29, 2016, 01:18:31 PM
Air crash with Chapecoense's flight. I knew some of the dead. I cried for one whole hour...

It is horrible. It must have hit you awfully close to home, Leo...

Shoegazing Leo

I knew Caio Júnior (coach), Mário Sérgio (TV journalist), the Chapecoense's press director, the Chapecoense's president, Gil and Sérgio Manoel (played in Coritiba). Two players played in Atlético Paranaense: Cléber Santana and Alan Ruschel (one of the survivors, who played only two games in Atlético Paranaense loaned by Internacional and got a knee injury after the second game). The goalkeeper Danilo played in SEVEN teams of Paraná's countryside: Cianorte, Londrina, Engenheiro Beltrão, Paranavaí, Arapongas, Nacional de Rolândia and Operário Ferroviário.

Mário Sérgio Pontes de Paiva was the coach who formed the Atlético Paranaense of 2001 and of 2004.When he was a player, he was a mixture of Ronaldinho Gaúcho (class, look to a side and pass to another) with the temper of an Eric Cantona or an Edmundo.

Shoegazing Leo

I remembered now that I covered some games of left wingback Dener when he was a U-20 player...

Shoegazing Leo

Arena da Baixada is green in honour of Chapecoense. Green is the colour of Coritiba, our greatest rivals, too: