News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Guest tracks 2016

Started by dreadnaut, February 12, 2016, 11:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Starting from last year's thread, these are the guest tracks booked for the new season!

• ZCT175 (starts Feb 15) - Duplode
  • ZCT176 (starts Mar 13) - ?
  • ZCT177 (starts Apr 10) - Dreadnaut
  • ZCT178 (starts May 08) - ?
  • ZCT179 (starts Jun 05) - Shoegazing Leo
  • ZCT180 (starts Jul 03) - ?
  • ZCT181 (starts Jul 31) - Alan Rotoi
  • ZCT182 (starts Aug 28) - ?
  • ZCT183 (starts Sep 25) - ?
  • ZCT184 (starts Oct 23) - ?
  • ZCT185 (starts Nov 20) - ?
(and we are done on December 18)

Anyone else up for a guest track?

alanrotoi

dreadnaut

Just choose a month, I'll add you to the list above ::)

Duplode

Quote from: dreadnaut on February 12, 2016, 11:36:01 PM
Starting from last year's thread, these are the guest tracks booked for the new season!

Quote from: Duplode on October 09, 2015, 05:13:50 AM
Assuming that the Z174, the season opener, will be a Zak track, I will preemptively ask for Z175. That should be enough to stop me from further procrastinating work on the unfinished drafts in my Stunts folder  ::)

Guess what -- I still haven't finished the track  ::) Fortunately, there is at least one decent enough draft, and so I will have something ready tonight.

zaqrack

OK just get it to me in email :) This means I can have one more go at the current track instead of having to design a new one ;)

Duplode

Quote from: zaqrack on February 13, 2016, 02:11:11 PM
OK just get it to me in email :) This means I can have one more go at the current track instead of having to design a new one ;)

Track layout now settled; only decoration remaining. Everything should be ready within an hour or two...

Edit: Submitted!  :)

dreadnaut

ZCT177 submitted, thanks to Duplode for re-uploading Cas' editor, which is a bit friendlier than TrackBlaster —mainly, using the mouse is faster. I still feel Stunts is lacking The One Editor, mmmh if only I had more time.

Anyway, 3 guest tracks available for the second half of the season. Alan, would you like to prepare ZCT181 (starting July 31)?

Anyone for September and November?

alanrotoi

Shoegazing Leo

Proud to tell that ZCT 179 has basic track and terrain ready. Now, I need some tests and put the adictional scenery.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Shoegazing Leo on April 11, 2016, 06:49:40 PM
Proud to tell that ZCT 179 has basic track and terrain ready. Now, I need some tests and put the adictional scenery.
Wow, that's too early! Just forget about the track until the last two days :P

Thank you Alan! Added to the list at the top.

Anyone else for the last two races? One track for September and one for late November, the last track of the season!

Shoegazing Leo

I'll send when ZCT 178 starts. Zak will have a ready track earlier than he waits.

zaqrack

looking forward to receive :)