News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

2017 - Rules and cars

Started by Shoegazing Leo, January 11, 2017, 01:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoegazing Leo

This year championship's virtual cup would be named "The AbuRaf70 Cup" in memory of our hero.

Cas

Many times I thought someday we'd lose our friend Anelio, but as of today, I really wasn't expecting it. This is the saddest news I get in years. He would always come back and wanted to race no matter what. How could he be wrong?  Before we're "domesticated' in life, we're sure there's nothing more important than playing. What sense does it make to give our time and effort to working for companies of other people so that they can have a jacuzzi, to be one more gear that makes this corrupt system work?  I'm glad he managed to return to childhood in the last years of his life and I'm hopeful that a person like him will be given another chance to keep on playing, somewhere in the cosmos. Goodbye, our friend
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Cas

Yes, we can ask how many tracks he wants to design himself and how many wants to leave to guest designers, then see how many of us are willing to provide a track and sort that. I will be happy to provide one or two tracks. Additionally, as I suggested in the shoutbox, I'm pretty certain there's a track designed by AbuRaf somewhere in the archive.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

zaqrack

Quote from: Cas on January 27, 2017, 09:21:22 PM
Yes, we can ask how many tracks he wants to design himself and how many wants to leave to guest designers, then see how many of us are willing to provide a track and sort that. I will be happy to provide one or two tracks. Additionally, as I suggested in the shoutbox, I'm pretty certain there's a track designed by AbuRaf somewhere in the archive.

at least 50% guest tracks, 66% or more preferred :)

arturbmallmann

I liked the toyota's cars, both of them, would be amazing the event have more cars.