News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

WRC Stunts

Started by Krys TOFF, May 13, 2003, 01:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingva

hmm, design isn't of the kind I like :?

Krys, try better HTML composers. Just watch 4dstunt.com.ar - it's maybe the best designed Stunts site.

Krys TOFF

Quotehmm, design isn't of the kind I like
I know you prefer a completely black background but after doing it for IMSA Cup, I wanted some colors. :P

QuoteKrys, try better HTML composers. Just watch 4dstunt.com.ar - it's maybe the best designed Stunts site.
Well, the main difference between alan and me is that he knows how to create an html page from scratch, I don't. :(
I originally used MS Word and then transform pages into html, but the pages were big and each button/image was to be dl by the visitors for each page, so it was slow and then I get rid of many images I wanted to add in order to get a fatser site. :?
Now, I managed to get NAMO web editor 5.5 but I'm not very familiar with it, but I learn.
For example, all images/buttons/background is common for all pages and is downloaded only once, for the 1st page. :D
I can see the difference and I'm sure all guys who don't have a fast web connection can see it too. :wink:
The thing I need to learn now is for scoreboards : I do them in excell and make an image of them. Now I must learn to make a decent scoreboard, easy to update, and directly from Namo. That's the next step. But it's not for this week... :?