News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Summer break

Started by Mingva, June 09, 2003, 01:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One month break after 15 July?

YES, I need a vacation
5 (45.5%)
NO, without IRC is boring
4 (36.4%)
eee, I don't know
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: June 29, 2003, 01:55:22 PM

Mingva

What do you think about it :?: Maybe you want to rest a bit from Stunts or from "Indy Racing Cup" competition? I'm waiting your comments.

Last month I relaxed - didn't race on ZCT 25. And after it - 2nd place on Eger, and I hope good results on Fehervar too :roll:

Note: If you want holidays from 16 June or 2 months break, write here too.

Krys TOFF

I feel sad, but I can understand.
Btw, as USC will stop and as I'm on holidays from mid-july for 3 weeks, I'm OK for one month break.
When I'll go back from holidays, I'll need all my (short) time to make a time on Zak's before mid august. :wink:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

My idea:

a break betweek 16 June and 31 July. What do you think?
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

Shoegazing Leo

SUMMER???
SUMMER IS JUST FOR THE NORTH HEMISPHERE!!!!! :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

AGAINST THE SOUTH DISCRIMINATION!!!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

ALAN ROTOI AND JUANK 23: COME WITH ME!!!! JULY BREAK IS A WINTER BREAK!!!! WINTER... AARON WINTER!!!!  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

alanrotoi

Of course Leo, I voted for a winter break ;) but I want that break after or before july...

Mingva

OK, it seems will be one month break :o Now let's write when is better to do a break:
1) after Dublin (from 16 June);
2) after South American track (from 16 July).

My choice would be 2nd :oops: But 1st is acceptable too :)

P.S. Sorry, Leo, I forgot abt south non-European pipsqueaks :P

Krys TOFF

I vote for the 2nd choice.

alanrotoi

A break from 16th of June to 15th of July is good ;) remember the competition is from 15th to 15th

al il professore

i dont want anybreak, because i need this month for my second victory in a row in IRC. Lots of people wont play and i can win then. I dont care what you will decide, i dont care this eurocentrist idea of a "summer" break, because if it happens, 2003 season is over, alanrotoi won it. with more months, somebody else can win the championship.

pfff one month break... with no USC, no FSC, no IRC, no stunts competition in june and july. good job.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

Quoteno stunts competition in june and july
Don't worry, Al :wink: In summer, if here still will be at least 10 active pipsqueaks, will be special event(s).

The break will be for sure. Don't forget that I need a vacation too :P Only I didn't decide when. If I'll have good South American track, then after 16 July, if no - just after Dublin :oops:

btw, track number won't change - 10 this season. Only in autumn will be 3 weeks for racing, or maybe end of season will be moved to 15 January 2004 :)

P.S. It's your fault - you pissed on Beijing, and now it'll be very hard to beat Alan Rotoi in overall rankings.

BonzaiJoe

Yes Alain, I'm afraid you'll have to drive VERY well to beat him :D You can try to beat Akoss Poo and me first ;)

By the way, Juank23 lives in the northern hemisphere
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Good South American track (with imroved scenery) will be sent with my final Dublin rpl. :)
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

you pissed the first two months of competition before i pissed beijing
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

bonzai joe? who is that?

al il professore

akoss poo? aaaah the one who use brakes in downhills