News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT195 - Who built this thing?

Started by Cas, October 05, 2017, 03:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Well, this is the first time I open the topic for a track. Duplode, if I forget something, feel free to edit. Here I go: :)
As usual for my tracks, this is a fast and crazy circuit, in which I've tried to include as many stunt combinations as I could. I made sure that wherever you are, you always see something around, be it scenery or stunts from another part of the track. I had estimated that the car of the race was going to be Jaguar, so I made sure the double-jump could be performed with it. Lotus seems like another plausible option, although you'd have to skip the jump.

After the race start, I realised GAR was going to be difficult. When I tried to make a GAR lap, I had a hard time. If I go carefully, trying not to crash, then I don't have enough speed for the double-jump when I get there. That's the main thing. But I think you guys are more experienced than I am and you'll manage to make it :p
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

Nice track Cas, fun with both Jaguar and Lotus —sorry for spoiling it with Acura powergear :(

Cas

Ha, ha!  No problem. When the Acura performs as a fast car, like in these cases, it's really interesting to see it. I think the Acura is the "most undefined" car in the terms that it does not fit either among the intermediate or the fast cars, but it actually plays both roles. It definitely is not a "slow" car.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.