News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

The road to season 2018

Started by dreadnaut, December 23, 2017, 12:13:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

As 2017 nears its end, it's time to thing about the next season: what to keep, what to change, and new ideas!

Let us know what you think, for example:

• did you enjoy this year?
  • what are you looking forward in 2018?
  • would you like to see anything change?

Shoegazing Leo

In the next hours I'll travel and back only in january 2nd.

Yes. In results, was my best year (with chances of my second teams championship, first as a team founder) in despite of race mainly only the first days 'cause my football website is taking a lot of time.

In 2018 I'll still racing.

I would see some different cars, maybe in couples, as Indy + McLaren and LM 001 + Ranger.

Cas

Cas checking in!

Count on me for this season. Maybe we could start making the guest-track slot list and start filling it for this year. Another thing I would like is for the live races to happen at least twice this year, maybe planning them in advance, but I'm aware that it's difficult for all of us to have the time. Count on me for that one too. And finally, it'd be great if we could renew the permanent tournament. I could help with that one, create a new system if necessary, then hand it over. Like, it should be automatic like the regular tournament and people should be able to see the replays and maybe it should be reset and if people want to repost their old times if they still have the RPL they can do it. Also, beside each lap, the car could be displayed. I don't know, things like that. Again, count on me fully for that too :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

I'm updating the website for the new season!  Rules will remain the same, but some cars are rotating:

Out: Lotus Esprit Turbo, Porsche 911 Turbo
In:   Ford Ranger, McLaren Honda MP4/4

So the custom cars for this season will be:

• Ferrari F40
  • Nissan Skyline
  • McLaren Honda MP4/4
  • Melange
  • Ford Ranger
I'll update the zip files in the next days, in the meanwhile you can download missing cars from Duplode's page: http://scr.stunts.hu/mods.html

[edit]
Whops, initially I had the Toyota Corolla replacing the Melange, but the Toyota is missing an image and it felt a bit weird when I tested it, so I'll leave it out  :-\