News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Teams 2018

Started by dreadnaut, January 07, 2018, 12:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Teams are great! Join a team :)

The best way to race in ZakStunts is as part of a racing team! Share tricks, strategies and frustration with your teammates. Mostly frustration. Up to four pipsqueaks to a team, see the rules for more details.

Write here if you are looking for a team to join, if you want to start a new team, or simply to confirm an existing team!

dreadnaut

I was wondering... with all those italian flags on the scoreboard, maybe there's space for an italian team?

Marco, Afullo, Imperas? :P

afullo

That could be a great idea! :D

Cas

Historically, there are many Argentines here too, but many of them we haven't known of for a long time. There's Alan Rotoi who's been posting relatively recently, although not on every track. And our friend AbuRaf passed away :(  This turns me into the most frequent Argentinean pipsqueak and I'm just an average pipsqueak!  Otherwise, it'd be great to go by countries. On the other hand, Europe vs Latin America does look more feasible, ha, ha.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Imperas

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 07, 2018, 09:57:53 PM
I was wondering... with all those italian flags on the scoreboard, maybe there's space for an italian team?

..and dreadnaut! :P

Shoegazing Leo

Argentina is the nearest foreigner country. I'm Only 611 km away from one border (International Bridge Comandante Andresito, beetween Capanema, Paraná, Brazil and General Belgrano, Missiones, Argentina), 670 km away from the most famous border (3 borders mark, Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná Brazil and Puerto Iguazú, Missiones, Argentina, but the nearest border is 560 km away beetween Barracão, Paraná, Brazil, Dionísio Cerqueira, Santa Catarina., Brazil and Bernardo de Irigoyen, Missiones, Argentina.

Cas

I live near the centre of the country, so I believe I am a little closer to Uruguay than to Brazil, but the difference is not much. The closest border crossing to Brazil from here is probably that of Paso de los Libres -> Uruguaiana, at about 600 km from Córdoba. The triple border is considerably further from my location. The closest border to me, in general, is likely  Gualeguaychú -> Fray Bentos (Uruguay), slightly closer than 600 km.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Imperas on January 11, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

I haven't heard from Marco, and he might prefer to stick with Slowdrive for another season after all. But we could start a separate team!

Cas

afullo

Quote from: dreadnaut on January 13, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

I haven't heard from Marco, and he might prefer to stick with Slowdrive for another season after all. But we could start a separate team!

The fourth pipsqueak of the team could be, in the case Marco prefer to remain in his current team, dosbox92, who was my teammate in the Rolling Stunts team for the latest two seasons.

As neighbouring countries, I haven't seen French drivers since I've been here... I live less than 50 km from the border, also due to the fact that after the latest war France gained a few territories beyond its watershed, which are Italian in the sense of the physical geography (e.g. hydrographically). The closest crossing is between Bar Cenisio, Venaus, Italy, and Plaine Saint-Nicolas, Val Cenis, France.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: afullo on January 15, 2018, 11:30:46 AM
Quote from: dreadnaut on January 13, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

The fourth pipsqueak of the team could be, in the case Marco prefer to remain in his current team, dosbox92, who was my teammate in the Rolling Stunts team for the latest two seasons.

As neighbouring countries, I haven't seen French drivers since I've been here... I live less than 50 km from the border, also due to the fact that after the latest war France gained a few territories beyond its watershed, which are Italian in the sense of the physical geography (e.g. hydrographically). The closest crossing is between Bar Cenisio, Venaus, Italy, and Plaine Saint-Nicolas, Val Cenis, France.

Piemonte?

afullo

Exactly, the western part of that region, west of the regional capital Turin.

dreadnaut

Well then, if at least Afullo and Imperas are in, we should start that team, :)  Any suggestions for a name?