News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Popular competition

Started by Mingva, June 09, 2003, 02:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, your main competition:

Zak's Stunts (including ACT)
7 (70%)
Indy Racing Cup
1 (10%)
UnskilledStunts Champ.
2 (20%)
IMSA Cup
0 (0%)
StuntsLOL
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 08, 2003, 02:22:21 PM

Mingva

Which competition was the most popular to you in the first half of 2003 year (January-June)? E.g., where you showed your best skills, reached your maximum goals, gave all your power, spent more time, etc.

I'll be happy to read your comments too :)

P.S. I didn't add in the poll "France Stunts" and "HOTU" championships as those appeared not long ago.

Mingva

My choice: UnskilledStunts Championship. The two tracks, where I spent 10 or more hours of joyful racing, were Cegled and Eger. In both I was 2nd, liked tracks, cars, also... speed and shortcuts (only in Eger) :lol: The truth is, I didn't expect such great emotions from USC. It reminds me last years battles on Zak's tracks :roll: I hope CTG will continue his great competition after summer holidays.

Another choice would be IRC (with the beautiful tracks), then Zak's or IMSA Cup.

CTG

Thank you, Mingva! I'm glad to hear that somebody votes on USC. :D

Krys TOFF

The competition on which I spent more time is Zak's.
For me, reach a place in top 5 on this one is as good as a victory.
And that's where there is the more pipsqueaks.
I especially liked the 2 short tracks : Z21 and Z24.
I never raced much B tracks, sorry Akoss.

2nd : IRC.
The more challenging competition, and the only one I race no-RH more than once. :lol:

3rd : USC.
I should race more on this one, really. Tracks are good (except Debrecen) and there's more and more pipsqueaks.
Maybe Fehervar will see me in top 3...?

Others I race for pleasure and because I like Stunts, whatever the track.
It's funny to see I earned my victories on competitions I race less time : Stunts LOL and Hotu. So bad FSC is out again...

I don't think IMSA Cup will be chosen by anyone. But I liked the tracks of this comp. :wink:  :lol:
I expect a lot of pipsqueaks and a lot of votes for the forthcoming WRC Stunts.
Slow cars, and short powerful tracks like Z21 and Z24.
Be there in september !

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Zak's Competition will always will be the main competition until it closes.

IRC is a very hard and serious competition with good pipsqueaks, it can be second.

And ACT is third - I do the tracks...
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

idiot

FSC was the third one, after zak and isa

irc came after FSC
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

ZakStunts was the best comp last year. But now? Hmmm... It lost a lot of prestige and races are not so hard as in 2002. Nowadays tracks are a bit boring and top pipsqueaks don't do their best to win. Just think it over: last year I was 10-15 (or more) seconds behind the winner. 2003 stats: +3.55, +8.15, +8.50, +2.55, +5.30 (and a race less then few months ago...). It's easier to reach a good ranking. But in spite of this fact I vote for ZakStunts.
Summary:

1. ZakStunts (still the best, but not the real old 2002 comp)

2. IMSA Cup (good idea, cool tracks, unfortunately some top drives didn't take it serious)

3. UnskilledStunts (ZakStunts clone, interesting tracks, great fights on the last days, BUT very poor on the 2nd and 3rd week of the races)

4. Indy Racing Cup (11 constant pipsqueaks, too strict rules, no new competitors since January)

5. Stunts LOL (getting better and better every month, number of pipsqueaks increase, but tracks are still boring)

6. FranceStunts (my former favorite, not enough pipsqueaks... :( )

And if I can wish something: if only we could race again in a strong competition as Kalpen was in 2000 and 2001!

Mingva

QuoteFSC was the third one, after zak and isa
YES, but then came Bush and destroyed FSC headquarters because CIA thought there could be located Iraqi forces :lol:

Quoteirc came after FSC
Not really, because IRC is the same ISA, only with different name. PershingII didn't write I can use ISA name freely.

Krys TOFF

QuoteIMSA Cup good idea, cool tracks

But the original idea of a cup wasn't mine...

BonzaiJoe

1. Zakstunts has been the most important competition to me ever since the kalpen.de competition ended in 2001. And it still is.

2. USC - I really like this competition, mostly because it's got good tracks and it's NOT WITH ISA/IRC rules.

3. ACT - Competition is not quite as interesting because there are not so many drivers, but tracks are as good and cars are better :D (more Indy please)

4. IRC competition. Although I despise the IRC rules, this remains a very interesting competition which is hard to do well in. Tracks are alright (except those damn bridge corners  :evil: ), and I love the Indy.

5. IMSA cup. The same things count as in IRC competition. This was more interesting because it was a cup, but less interesting because the competition was not so strong.

6. StuntsLOL. It's not that I don't like this competition, it's just that the tracks tend to be a bit boring. I like it because it's with real rules, and because we drive the Indy.
But we can't be quite sure.