News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Poll again - deadline of Isaszeg

Started by CTG, November 10, 2003, 02:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isaszeg deadline

Finish it earlier, let's leave three weeks on the last track
1 (20%)
Equal time for both of the tracks
2 (40%)
Let's make the final race harder: leave only one week for it
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: November 17, 2003, 02:16:21 AM

CTG

As you can see, USC is organized a bit strict nowadays. The reason for the short races is simple: I missed the whole September but I promised you 4 races for the autumn. Gy?r and H?v?z were really short but we won almost one month with it. I want to close USC 2003 around 15th December (+/- 1 day). We have 35 days left. How should I share the time between Isaszeg and the last track? Let's vote!

Krys TOFF

Equal suits me fine.
Btw, 1 week per track is sufficient to make a replay.

Mingva

QuoteBtw, 1 week per track is sufficient to make a replay.
For listfiller - yes, but for good result/replay - no.

BonzaiJoe

In one way yes. Of course you could make a super replay in one day if you really tried, but the difference is that the longer the competition runs, the more you see of the other pipsqueaks' results. That gives you an idea about how much more to try, and can also be a motivating factor.
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

After seen the time you made on Heviz in less than an hour of race BJ, it's obvious that one week is more than enough to make a good time.

Btw, did anyone tried to beat CTG's and Alan Rotoi's time they made in one week on IMSA Cup's Laguna Seca ? Try it Mingva, track is available on "Racing for Pleasure" part of IMSA Cup site, and after you'll tell if a good time can't be done in one week. :wink: