News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005)

Started by GTAManRCR, June 06, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTAManRCR

Hello everyone
Who played this classic game, which is now 13 years old, and what's your experience guys?
I started a walkthrough without recording it to video, but i always chose the sh*tty cars, so after Ming, i couldn't beat Webster from Blacklist #5

Also, the Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) is a crap
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

dreadnaut

The last NfS I played was Hot Pursuit II. The Underground games and the whole "Fast and Furious" trend put me off the series. My favourite was probably the original Hot Pursuit, playing as the police ;D

Duplode

The ones I played a lot were NFS II SE (I loved the crazy concept cars) and NFS IV: High Stakes (very nice ambience).

afullo

I played regularly NFS III: HT back in... 2002, 2003 (?), then I left the series. The subsequent games were not bad, but too focused on the tuners' lifestyle, rather than on proper racing... ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I played Porsche the most, then NFS III. I also played Hot Pursuit II a lot, though never with the police, only against them. I also had High Stakes and NFS I, though I didn't play them too often. Only a friend of mine had NFS II SE, but we played together a lot. Since the first Underground, I haven't touched any of the 'new' versions, however, I still kept on playing Porsche for years.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km