News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z206 - Relativity

Started by Cas, August 26, 2018, 11:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

Alright. This is my little monster. I asked for an up on the Jaguar and a down on the LM to make sure we don't end up racing 4 minute laps here. As I said, it's a long track, even longer than 4am (ZCT166), but I've built it based on the same principles. I'm sure you guys will find the way to go around it in less than 2 minutes. My personal lap so far is 2:25 and a few pennies with the Jaguar.

Overdrijf!  Nice that you are back!  It's great that you've been the first to try this track :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Overdrijf

Quote from: Cas on August 26, 2018, 11:59:49 PMOverdrijf!  Nice that you are back!  It's great that you've been the first to try this track :)

Hey, banked corners and jumps with the Jaguar are basically my favorite part of the game, it's a good track to be back on.

dreadnaut

If only I had tried, instead of suggesting the GTO to Duplode ;D

Only 10 minutes too late!

Cas

Dreadnaut, I had just seen your attempt (this same RPL, without the correction at the end). Well, Duplode found the way in the end and succeeded on the challenge I had placed at the beginning: getting this track under 2 driven minutes!

I'm very, very satisfied with this race. The track was raced fast, mostly with the Jaguar, which I love and finally, on powergear with the GTO, which I didn't expect and was amazing, as it showed the shorcut-potential there was.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.