News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

TWO ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 01:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool idea or just crap?

Whoa - this is more than cool! I'll definitely race my ass off for this!
8 (72.7%)
Crazy. You must be mad. No one will give-away this!
1 (9.1%)
Who wants the original? No interest, thank you...!
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 14, 2003, 01:27:48 AM

JTK

Hi Folks,

it's June and I promised you two surprises this month, so here we go for it:

1. We finally managed to get THE ORIGINAL! Yes, we caught STUNTS 1.1 from Ebay, after looking for years.  :lol:  It took us some time to get it from USA to Germany but now we hold it in our hands just to put it on our site //www.kalpen.de for you to download it. Have fun!

2. In August we will start a new contest.  :shock:  Yes, your eyes read right. This will be a short one with only three tracks from August to October. You have to register for this contest, you may send only three replays and the winner - WILL GET THE STUNTS 1.1 original game mentioned above! The whole damn thing! We hope this is an aim to race for.

So, is this a double-surprise?  :wink:

Have a nice weekend and CU,

JTK :mrgreen:

Krys TOFF

WOW. Oh gosh, oh golly, oh wow ! :shock:
I'll finaly be able to race a Kalpen contest !!! :D

Incredible !
The ORIGINAL game for the winner. I HAVE TO WIN !!! :twisted:

CTG

Hmmm... I'm so sorry to be at home in August...  :cry:

BonzaiJoe

August? Brilliant! I have time in August, gonna give it my best race ever. And if the tracks will be as good as the 2001 Kalpen tracks, this will be the mother of all Stunts competitions!

At the vote, I didn't really know whether to choose #1 or #2, because both apply. You are indeed very crazy, but it's still a brilliant competition that I will do my best at. Indy and good tracks... and award... what could be better? The weather? No, that's great too.
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

yes yes... your best race ever... so i can show how slow you can be :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

you are out of shape, you cant win a race like this one... I can.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

after five minutes of reflexion: go to elephant cemetary.

BonzaiJoe

Well, I'll let you have your little fun, I'm considering now if I should beat you by 10+ seconds in August or just drive normally. You give me great motivation Alain, thanks :D and congratulations on your ZCT26 victory, I'm sure you deserve it... ...

al il professore

h? h?!!!

I just hope that this line will make you drive faster than you can :)

J'ai des photos cochonnes de ta maman, Bonzai Joe!

BonzaiJoe

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Of course I will race. Register me.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

JTK

Whow - that much response after just some hours... :)

Thanks guys!!!

Argy

Hey hey :)
Since a whole season is definatly to long for me to keep motivation a 3 month contest would be definatly worth a try for me.

Count me in.

JTK

Quote from: "Argy"Count me in.

Then please at least leave your email address...  :?

alanrotoi