News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Xmas avatar is enable! But it is the same as last year, I should make another, don't I?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I like the new avatar of Alan Rotoi very much. That girl is just so cute!!! :)
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

JTK

I do not like that girl. She's blonde and too girlish... naaa...

Anonymous

Yes it's the usual dream girl for 15 year old boys

Yep, blonde :( ... i don't like blonde girls... But she is very girlish and I like that!!!

816.79 km

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I like the new avatar of Alan Rotoi very much. That girl is just so cute!!! :)

Thanks!! It's a draw by me. She's a role game character of mine in Vampire, The Masquerade. ;) The manga style, the clothes and the colors shows (more or less) her personality.

Shoegazing Leo

Hey, Rotoi's Avatar, D'you have a telephone... D'you want to go to Curitiba...

alanrotoi

Now this avatar is the same character but drawed by a girl, friend of mine. She's 15 years old and she lives relative near from me. ;) She drawed it and dedicated :)

Quote from: "alanrotoi"Now this avatar is the same character but drawed by a girl, friend of mine. She's 15 years old and she lives relative near from me. ;) She drawed it and dedicated :)

I'm kissing her... :)

816.79 km

I entered the 'Avatar Fight' competition. This girl suits me very much:

816.79 km

alanrotoi

This is my new avatar. It is me with a "bolchevique" look and with a red t-shirt some months ago. Anybody could say I'm communist jojojo.

JTK

Whoa, frightening expression on your face... :)

al il professore

in france we got a famous singer called Francis Lalanne. its you!!!

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Shoegazing Leo

Quote from: "alanrotoi"This is my new avatar. It is me with a "bolchevique" look and with a red t-shirt some months ago. Anybody could say I'm communist jojojo.

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!

JTK

Hey Leo, nice Avatar  :P  I wonder if I should turn to this one then: