News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JTK

How the hell does the avatar stuff work! Mine is 100 x 100 pixel and 4 KB big, but still neither the upload from my machine nor from an URL is working.  :x

Does anybody know?

BonzaiJoe

Doesn't work for me either. I think Zak knows.
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

At the moment only Link to off-site Avatar is working. So, you must to upload picture into your site, and then use a link to it.

P.S. Don't use larger than 80x80 image. E.g., my avatar's dimensions are 70x70, and it looks just fine :wink:

al il professore

yes limit the size and dimensions of the pic
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

Do you like mine??  :lol:  :shock:

al il professore

hey i can see the string now
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

it sounds like a cheap flag

XDude_NL

alanrotoi

errr... sorry but I already have one. I use his face as my avatar in www.ellosnuncaloharian.com a spanish abandonware site. Anyway if you like it you can use it.

CTG

Avatars from INVISION SMILES page rulez!  :)

Anyway, I changed leveland become Joe's Friend...  :)

Mingva

QuoteAvatars from INVISION SMILES page rulez!
And it was brought to you by me :mrgreen:

Anyway, let's wish you to be Joe's Friend forever  :lol:  :P  :twisted:

al il professore

Lets design stunts smilies and centralize them somewhere...

CTG

I won't stop until 'Helen's lover' level. Then I create a new nick, like MasterCTG and start it from the beginning...  :P