News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Thanks, this is my BATRacer helmet. ;)

Duplode

Reverted to a clean version of the Moving Pictures avatar. Here is the Kubica one, which survived quite a bit longer than I originally intended...

alanrotoi

I used some time the "suck my indy" avatar :D

CTG

Quote from: Rotoi on August 14, 2008, 10:31:09 PM
I used some time the "suck my indy" avatar :D

That was an excellent one! ;D

Time to change my own too... ;)

CTG

Removing picture from my signature - it was annoying to see that animation, although the picture itself is great.

Duplode

No comments so far about  8), also know as Mark's new avatar...  =)           

And even if I don't think I'll ever get tired of the Moving Pictures cover (or of the actual album), I'll switch it a bit for something that might be a slightly harder guess...

alanrotoi

The guy in your avatar seems similar to Manu Ginobili

Duplode

You mean Robert Kubica in my avatar from a few months ago, right?  :) I agree there's an uncanny similarity...

CTG

Time to change and time to remind myself for working instead of hanging around the forum these days... ;)

(this is the cathode of a fluorescent lamp - not exactly the one which I'm working on but I couldn't find any cool pictures about a discharge with that cathode type  :D)

CTG

1 Borsodi question: what is on the picture? Mustn't participate in the game: Duplode and Krys Toff because of their chemical studies, Diesel Joe because of another reason... ;D

Duplode

The perspective of this space-filling model makes it harder - having co-written a short monograph on this not that long ago I hoped I'd have recognized it quicker... :D

CTG

Time to change now as I'm playing with EA F1 2002 again... ;)

Duplode

I usually like your animated gifs  :) BTW,

My previous avatar was in tribute to Larks' Tongues in Aspic, a hell of an intriguing piece of music... by now you know the pattern, so feel free to guess from where the current one comes from  ;)

CTG

Quote from: CTG on September 03, 2008, 03:32:18 PM

This one reminds me on Alain's turn on the hill, Eger track...

Chulk

Time to change previous avatar for an easier guess.

Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)