News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

The previous one was easier for me - but I know rather little about Dream Theater, or Saint Seiya (correct guess?  :)

Chulk

Saint Seiya, correct! Now guess which of the knights this is...
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Duplode

Did both Zak and CTG took down their avatars or it's just my browser? ???

zaqrack

no, I don't see mine either. must be some bug, will look up...

BonzaiJoe

I see your avatar... But it looks bigger!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Back to the good old Carlsberg... ;)

Duplode

Now my avatar seems to have disappeared too... I'll use the opportunity for a change, though. While I consider some other on-theme image, I will restore one of my old ones for the GP weekend - the chap needs some support considering the mess BMW is currently in. Go Kubica! ^_^

BTW, previous avatar was part of the cover of an obscure soundtrack album by Pink Floyd, appropriately titled Obscured by Clouds. It contains a very atypical song for them which happens to be one of my absolute favourites, Free Four.

Chulk

Previous avatar (the one that disapeared). New one is easy to guess and temporary until I find a more suitable one...

Duplode

Previous avatar:

One more time, rest in peace Michael.

---

New avatar returns to my usual avatar patterns, and might be an easy guess for one or two people...

zaqrack

Duplode

BonzaiJoe

;)

and the text, too...

Disintegration is the best album ever.
But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

So, avatar changed at last... I guess linking the avatar to me is not that hard.

Previous avatar saved here

Duplode

Hmm... I can't make too certain of a guess at this resolution, Chulk. To me it resembles a boy from that football anime whose name escapes me right now wearing an Argentina NT kit...

---

As for me, subtle change! (and an special award to whoever correctly identifies the subject of the photo!)
Previous avatar (and source):

Chulk

Quote from: Duplode on October 12, 2009, 02:45:37 AM
Hmm... I can't make too certain of a guess at this resolution, Chulk. To me it resembles a boy from that football anime whose name escapes me right now wearing an Argentina NT kit...
Correct! That's Juan Diaz, the Argentinian superstar of Captain Tsubasa. Any ideas who that player resembles in real life? Dark, curly hair, Argentinian, number 10 on his back, with a blonde attacker as his wingman...
BTW, there was also a 'Brown' on Argentina's NT, I don't think it was a coincidence...