News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duplode

Previous avatar is a shot of Gerald Bostock, purported author of Thick as a Brick and key subject of one of the most amusing album sleeves ever. The new avatar is a little different in style - it's mash-up time!

CTG

Duplode

For once my new avatar is not music-related. But, as usual, there is at least one forum regular who surely will catch the reference  ;)

The previous avatar consisted of the logos of Rush and The Sisters of Mercy superimposed. If you miss it you can still look at it on my last.fm profile...

alanrotoi

Duplode

alanrotoi

I was a big fan of Star Trek Next Generation :D

Duplode

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 01, 2010, 07:04:33 AM
I was a big fan of Star Trek Next Generation :D

I was too young to be interested in it during the 90's, but my father now has bought the boxsets of the first seven seasons. At a rate of three episodes every other weekend, we should have it finished by 2400 :D

JTK

After all these years it's time for me to change my from-the-beginning-avatar, here still displayed for remembrance:  :'(

So welcome me live on stage with my Hagström bass in action:  8)

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

CTG

Our avatars are getting old.

zaqrack

Zak McKracken never gets old.

BonzaiJoe

Avatars in general are getting old.

Actually, the issue is that we're getting old and avatars are getting too young.

Anyway, I can't bother to change mine.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

zaqrack

The hair looks great, but good old Zak took up cocain for his late years (white nose)?

CTG

Quote from: zaqrack on June 22, 2012, 11:56:35 AM
The hair looks great, but good old Zak took up cocain for his late years (white nose)?

Dunno why, but I always thought it's a moustache.

Duplode

Quote from: CTG on June 22, 2012, 02:21:37 PM
Quote from: zaqrack on June 22, 2012, 11:56:35 AM

Dunno why, but I always thought it's a moustache.

Your perception isn't strange; or at least I find that, conversely, failing to notice noselessness can be surprisingly easy.