News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Zak McKracken = no moustache. Early in the game he can buy a disguise to have moustache :P

zaqrack

Quote from: alanrotoi on June 24, 2012, 11:39:53 PM
Zak McKracken = no moustache. Early in the game he can buy a disguise to have moustache :P

indeed :)

Chulk

Well, after over 3 years (8-Oct-2009), I'll change my avatar. This should be an easy guess (or at least, the guy doing it if not the name of the draw itself).

Juan Diaz from Captain Tsubasa saved for future generations to enjoy!
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

CTG

alanrotoi

All my old avatars:

The well known Suck My Indy:

Alan Rotoi:

Animated Alan Rotoi INDY/Acura/Jaguar:

Julieta Prandi:

Xmas Avatar:

Rainy Rotoi:

Friker

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 24, 2013, 05:04:14 AM
All my old avatars:
That dog is something close to you or it is just a random dog foung on the internet?

CTG

Quote from: Friker on February 24, 2013, 10:39:09 AM
Quote from: alanrotoi on February 24, 2013, 05:04:14 AM
All my old avatars:
That dog is something close to you or it is just a random dog foung on the internet?

Quote from: alanrotoi on November 19, 2002, 06:16:18 AM
This story is very funny so pay attention ;) (and sorry for my bad english)

The Story starts 10 years ago, when I go out with my dog Alan (a beatiful brown German Shepherd) to do that they do in the trees  :D  , piss and another things.

All was ok so I didn't pay atention to him. And when I see him, he started to piss, not in a tree exactly, he started to do it almost in the front door of a neighbor. So I pulled the strap trying to stop that mess. I couldn't but in the ground he left some strange marks. It was "written" a word: rotoi. So I assumed that he chose his own name and I started to call him Alan and as a last name Rotoi, then Alan Rotoi.

I used Rotoi as nickname in internet almost from the beginning (1998)

He born the 5 of may of 1988 in Monte a small town of Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina with 8 little dogs more. 45 days after that my uncle brought us a little dog and we called him Alan.
He died the 20 of October of 2001 and from that moment he will be on my heart forever and ever.  He was with us 13 years, and it's more than the half of my life. I only have a lot of memories and some pictures. He lived as a king here, you can't imagine how we loved him, my family and friends. I still miss him and sure I will all my life. :cry:

SO!... It isn't a sad story! :D  :D  :lol:  :lol:  I started to use the nick alanrotoi more or less from the beginning of 2001 and I edited some pictures with my body and the head of Alan and now that being (we) is called Alan Rotoi.

Rotoi's name was coming from his dog's pee.

alanrotoi

Yes! ^_^. My cat, Maite Zaitut must be jealous but I opened a facebook page to her :)

http://www.facebook.com/maitezaitutcomic

Chulk

Quote from: alanrotoi on February 24, 2013, 05:51:14 PM
Yes! ^_^. My cat, Maite Zaitut must be jealous but I opened a facebook page to her :)

http://www.facebook.com/maitezaitutcomic
Siamese cats are great. The are by far the most friendly and less independent race of cats. They are really tender and loving.

CTG

Chulk

BonzaiJoe

But we can't be quite sure.

Chulk

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 02, 2013, 03:59:51 PM
I wrote a song about cats:

http://jacky.bandcamp.com/track/streetcats
"Just trying to spread some cross-species love on the street " sounds a bit weird...

BTW, I loved the song!

Chulk

Previous avatar (Prague's Lion) saved.

Chulk

Avatar changed (again). I get bored easily it seems. Previous one saved (Good ol' Jacks!)