News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Started by JTK, June 14, 2003, 11:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on March 10, 2015, 11:47:21 AM
Hopefully not.

What do you hope in this case? Because my wish (ban me forever from everywhere) won't come true.

zaqrack

there you go, enjoy. We'll see how it works out.

dstien

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 10, 2015, 11:11:47 AM
CTG is an internet troll and the psychology of internet trolls is reasonably well established. Happy people don't troll. Trolls use people's reactions to build up a false identity to cover for their real issues with themselves. If you starve them of reactions, they will need to look elsewhere for a magic identity mirror (or actually deal with their issues).

What separates CTG from your run-of-the-mill troll that feasts on hate is that he appears to genuinely love Stunts. He spends a significant portion of his spare time managing competitions, racing at a high level and creating original content. Why he constantly tries to manipulate the only community in the world that shares this passion with him is a mystery to me.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: dstien on March 10, 2015, 03:09:27 PM
Quote from: BonzaiJoe on March 10, 2015, 11:11:47 AM
CTG is an internet troll and the psychology of internet trolls is reasonably well established. Happy people don't troll. Trolls use people's reactions to build up a false identity to cover for their real issues with themselves. If you starve them of reactions, they will need to look elsewhere for a magic identity mirror (or actually deal with their issues).

What separates CTG from your run-of-the-mill troll that feasts on hate is that he appears to genuinely love Stunts. He spends a significant portion of his spare time managing competitions, racing at a high level and creating original content. Why he constantly tries to manipulate the only community in the world that shares this passion with him is a mystery to me.

I don't think all trolls feast on hate. They come in different shapes. Some use hate speech, some use provocation and some use impersonation.
But you're right that he seems to enjoy Stunts.

Of course he's about to ejaculate in his pants from all the attention he's getting right now, so for now we're only feeding the troll. I don't mind CTG's Stunts-related posts, and some of his off-topic posts are also just fine. It's only the disproportionate amount of them, and the insulting and the repetitive ghost-creation and ghost-spamming that's throttling the community.
But we can't be quite sure.

Duplode

Temporary avatar change for the World Cup being currently held at Canada, featuring Megan Rapinoe.

Tagline: Out of the fire and still smoldering

Edit: Reverting to Tasha. Congratulations Megan!  :)

alanrotoi

Duplode

After 2880 days, I have changed my avatar. This new one is a personal logo; I have been switching most of my profile pics to variants of it. A "forum blue" version of it looks fits quite nicely here, but I'll probably stick with purple in the end.

Goodbye, Tasha.

CTG

Jiren is literally the Chuck Norris of Dragon Ball world.

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on November 17, 2018, 10:37:08 PM
Jiren is literally the Chuck Norris of Dragon Ball world.

His beard is a bit lacking though ::)

CTG

Chili, chili, chili beans in pinane! :D

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on May 23, 2019, 09:43:06 AM

Your new avatar looks like a mix between a chemical diagram and the constellation of Orion. Colour me confused! :-X

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: dreadnaut on May 29, 2019, 08:34:04 PM
Quote from: CTG on May 23, 2019, 09:43:06 AM

Your new avatar looks like a mix between a chemical diagram and the constellation of Orion. Colour me confused! :-X

Constellation... hm, it rather looks like a lame Bootes. :-D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

It reminds me of "Dignity" from Milhouse's father