News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forum administration

Started by dreadnaut, November 18, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

While Zak is relaxing on a tropical island, lying under the sun with a drink with a small umbrella in it, he has given me and Duplode administration rights to the forum :o

This means we can now access a bunch of pages full of new buttons, and no idea on how to use them. However, we can now see all the private boards, which is quite terrifying to be honest :-\   I thought it would be easy to ignore them, but yesterday I ended up replying to a team thread, just because its title was too similar to one in the public sections.

To avoid further mistakes, and for a clean conscience, I have demoted my account back to normal user, and created dreadnaut+ as an admin. I will only log in with that account if any of the scary buttons need pressing.

Overdrijf

Ah, so that's what happened. ;D At least I now know you don't have a forum alert set for the sentence "If this earns me fifth place I'll owe Dreadnaut an apology".  8)

dreadnaut

Instead I'm the one who needs to apologise :-[   But that issue is now solved!

Duplode+

Quote from: dreadnaut on November 18, 2018, 12:56:56 PM
To avoid further mistakes, and for a clean conscience, I have demoted my account back to normal user, and created dreadnaut+ as an admin. I will only log in with that account if any of the scary buttons need pressing.

I will follow suit. How do I look in official garb? :D
Admin account of @Duplode.

Overdrijf

A little greener than usual.  8)